She had never gotten entry because of who she was, like someone with the last name: Flair. She got into this business from the hard dedication, which had gotten lost on the way to the top - but when she realized what she truly loved, what she was truly passionate about, she took her passion by the horns and never once - let go.

   But what she didn't realize was that this type of business was every woman for herself. She had been swept to the side of her best-friend for years - unable to be the best that she knew she could be because she was held back from someone who she considered a friend... a sister.

 It was just the night after SummerSlam, where Becky had been stabbed in the back by her best-friend who happened to pin her and bask in the glory that was meant for her. It was suppose to be her time. That's why she was so unhappy, she felt this betrayal that she had never felt before.

  That's how she made it to this stupid bar in the first place in downtown New York, where the crowd was noisy and chaos surrounded her. She tugged her black leather jacket closer towards her body, now that Autumn was underway, she was colder than usual.

 Becky picked up the shot glass from the dark wooden counter that she sat behind, already filled with a liquid that was meant to drown her frustrated thoughts of what happened tonight. The tiny glass lingered in her grasp for a moment longer before she downed the liquid, feeling it burn a trail down her throat as she swallowed and then set it back on the counter with a loud clank.

  Her teeth clenched together as the awful taste bit back at her, and made an instant wave of nausea hit her but her throat was already numb. The ginger waved the bartender back over with a gesture of her fingers. "Are you sure you want another one, miss?" A woman walked over towards her with a concerned expression on her aged face, her hands wrapped up in a towel as she tried the tumbler.

  All Becky had to do was look up from beneath her dark lashes to have the woman refill her glass with another shot of tequila without a second thought. But before she had a chance to walk away and leave the ginger to sorrow by herself, she waved her back over. "-leave the bottle." her voice was already horse due to the amount of alcohol swirling in her system.

   A little later into the night, the bell rang above the entrance of the bar. Everyone peered from the corner of their eyes to see who the person was - including the Irish woman.

 Becky peeked over her leather covered shoulder to watch the new person walk in. She was a young woman who was probably a bit younger than herself and she swore that the time around the two had sped down while her loose curls bounced every-time she took a step further into the bar.

 As she walked into the bar with her friends trailing behind her, Becky wanted to look away but for some odd reason - she was memorized by the beauty of the young blonde. Her smile had instantly lit up the whole room from the moment she entered. When she turned her head towards the bar, their eyes connected for a brief moment before Becky urged herself to look away, clearing her throat as she poured herself another shot.

  "What would you like to drink?" The bartender spoke as the blonde woman grabbed the bar stool from beside the ginger haired woman, and Becky was able to have a closer look at her features. 

 The young woman had the bluest, innocent looking eyes that were encased in an almond shaped sockets, surrounded by a thick band of black lashes and rust colored eye-shadow that complimented her eye color. Her face was flushed, probably from the chill outside. Her full lips were stained with a fading pink, while her hair was like a whirlwind, her curls framing her face like a portrait.

 The woman connected eyes with the Irish lad once again and licked her lips slightly, pointing over towards the bottle of tequila. "I'll have what she's having." she replied and smiled over towards the ginger.