(Hiro x Skateboarder! Tomboy! Reader)

Start from the beginning

The bell to the store dings while customers go in and out. During the distraction, I slowly reach over and put one more soda brand in my already mixed drink.

“Hey! I've got eyes in the back of my head!” The cashier warns.

I laugh to myself and walk down the small aisles toward the chip and candy section. Don't you have that moment where you want to go to the store and when you get there, you don't know what to get? I always do that. Especially when someone tells me to get something I want.

The ring pops catch my attention and I grab those along with my favorite type of chips. I turn around only to collide with someone else and I have nachos splattered on my chest. Oh boy, literally.

“Dude!” He exclaims upset then groans, “I'm so sorry.”

I really want to be mad at this fluffy black hair boy, but he was the first to say sorry to me. “Hey, accidents happen right, bud? Not harm done, buuuut now I have free nachos. Right Antonio? Or do I still have to pay for this nacho mess on me?” I call over to the cashier with a smirk.

“Don't tempt me or else I WILL make you pay for it.”

I snort and check out the boy in front of me. Fluffy black and untamed hair, almond shaped eyes which were brown, and a small gap tooth. I'm impressed. “Well aren't you a looker.”

His eyes widen and his face flushed red, “WHAT?!”
I laugh and punch his arm with the snacks and my board in my hand, “I'm just being honest, Dude. Chill. You're lucky to have the looks.” I walk over to pay for the stuff and go out.

Before I could skate off, the boy comes out from the store and I decided to see if he wanted to be friends. I had other friends, mainly guys, but they left for a reason. I turn my board around and kick off to skate slowly beside him. I sip from my drink, “Hey.”

He has this weird look, “Uh...hey?”

“Not much a talker huh? That's cool, I'm not much one either unless it's rambling. I tend to ramble in things that aren't really meant to be said like right now, so I should stop.” I shut my mouth and take a sip from my drink again.

“Are you just going to follow me the whole time?” He asked.

I shrug, “Eh, possibly and it depends.”

“On what?”

“If you want to be friends. Ever since I moved here, I've made friends, but they leave before they got to know me. Not a big deal.” I take out a ring pop which is my favorite color and put it on my finger. “What do you say?”

He seemed to be debating about it, “I guess.”

“I'll take that as a yes.” I hold out my fist. “(_____).”

“Hiro.” Hiro grins, bumping my fist with his and stops in front of a cafe.

I stop skating, “You getting something inside?”

“I live just above it.”

My eyes widen, “Dude, really? You are so lucky. It's so much better looking than my place.” I pout and look at the homey atmosphere through the windows, almost longingly. “So dang lucky, Hiro.”

“Where do you live?” He questioned and I think he noticed the way I was staring at the food.

“Golden Gate Bridge Trailer Park. Not the best, but it's a place to stay that's cheap. Not enough room to skate around, so I stay out here until dark.” I shrug and grin, “It's no big deal. As long as I have my skateboard and my music, then its all I need.”

Senbonzakura (Hiro Hamada x Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara