(Hiro x Skateboarder! Tomboy! Reader)

[TYPE]:

One-Shot

-----------------------------------------------------

[QUICK SUMMARY]:

How would Hiro react to a Tomboy who loves Skateboarding?

Based on the animated short Gamerz.

-----------------------------------------------------

This city isn't for someone who came from a town. The bustling streets were a challenge, but it didn't take long to adjust and zoom by in a blur without any problems.

Now what do you think when you hear Tomboy? What image pops into your head?

Sometimes people start thinking of the tomboys nowadays with the tight and crop top shirts, baggy pants, those expensive designer hats, and make-up.

No siree.

That ain't no tomboy.

Being a true Tomboy is not caring if you're wearing designer clothes, actually, not caring what you look like. If you fall and get dirt on your clothes or face, you wouldn't care. You'd still continue on your day like it didn't happen. It was about being free.

The baggy pants around your waist, the size shirt larger than you, a hoodie you love so much, and a cheap baseball cap on backwards upon your head. The faded and dirty shoes on your feet.

Even more so;

The skateboard.

Yes, it was boy thing that is slowly going out of style and it was amazing to feel the danger of the tricks you can pull. The thrill.

Being a Tomboy is not giving a damn about what people think about you and just having fun doing what boys do. Which brings you to another thing you hate.

People always think that being a tomboy you would automatically be attracted to girls. No!

Why can't a girl enjoy doing boy things?

They always assume you're trying to become a male fully. No, no, no.

You just enjoy these things because you felt comfortable without worrying about the girly things.

Come on guys! Stop making assumptions. I scoff and avoid a construction on the sidewalk ahead by popping the tail of my board up and grinding my skateboard on a metal rail of the steephill sidewalk.

I grin as I grind by the deck of the board all the way and flicking my board around in a 360 before landing perfectly on the even cement ground, skating past a sign.

The headphones on my head played the music on my phone which I had in one of my pockets of the cargo pants. Music made everything feel extremely better, especially when I skated across the city.

“Excuse me, ma'am!” I salute to a woman as she stepped to the side. The wheels rolled, almost sounding like it was grinding on the ground and I make my way to the convenient store nearby.

I turn my board to stop and step off while popping the tail to bring my board up into my hand. “Now for a Suicide.” I smirk and head to the soda fountain. The big cup I had began to fill up as I quickly mix all the sodas together. “Oh yeah.”

“Hey! I told you not to do that!” The cashier scolds.

I laugh, “I know. One flavor. Won't happen again.”