Tempest

A young mare stepped out of her home with a few books in her town named Ponyville. She had a broken horn,but she was more beautiful than a rose. Her name was Tempest Shadow,the adopted daughter of Zecora,the herbalist. She smiled as she walked past their garden,and towards the library. She sighed at Nova,who seemed to have lost something again.

She sighed as she muttered "There must be more than this small provincial life!". She smiled as she walked into the library and saw Sunburst. Sunburst smiled as he said "Ah,if it isn't the only bookworm in town!". Tempest smiled as she said "Good morning. I came to return the book I borrowed.". Sunburst asked "Finished already!?".

Tempest nodded."Have anymore books?". Sunburst shook his head no. Tempest shrugged,and looked at the books. She smiled as she saw Shaladdin. "This one!!".

Sunburst smiled as he said "If you like that one that much,it's yours!". Tempest smiled as she walked out and said "Bye.". A few yards off,Prince Blueblood looked through his telescope to see Tempest. "Look at her,Snips. My future wife. Tempest is the most beautiful mare in the village. And that makes her the one!". Snips said "But she's so.......Felon. And you're so........Athletically inclined.". Blueblood said "But ever since the war,I felt like something is missing. And Tempest has that.....er....".

Snips asked "Jené sé quois?".(I don't know how to spell the quote!). Blueblood trotted past as he said "I don't know what that means.".

Blueblood:Right from the moment I met her,saw her

He snatched a bouquet of roses,ready to charm Tempest into his waiting hooves.(Yeah,RIGHT!!!!!)

Blueblood: I said "she's gorgeous!",and I fell,
For here in town there is only she who is as BEAUTIFUL as me!

He then smirked as he saw Tempest walking back to her home.

Blueblood: So I make plans to woo and marry Tempest

A trio of mares were swooning over him, but Blueblood ignored them. Tempest smiled as she kept on reading. She then saw Zecora's hut at the edge of Ponyville, and kept on trotting towards it.