the preparations

me-KEVIN LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO MEEEEE!!!

at this point i was more freaked out about my hair that i loved,then kevin arriving home

a-LOOK I HAD TO,YOUR HAIR WAS LONG AND IT WAS TEMPTING

K-i mean..it looks nice,why freak out about it?

a-seeee?! he thinks its nice!!!

c-ITS NOT THAT ITS NOT NICE...i actually like it..but you knew how much my hair meant to me..

a-oh..im sorry...

k-why is it important..?

c-..lets not focus on that..its okay..we cant do anything about it now,but its actually nice :3 now how about we put this hair in a plastic bag,then we play some jenga?

a-OOHH ITS ON!!

K-LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

c-my raiiirrrr  T-T

some hours passed,hours because a day,and it was a day before the party. (god my family really loves parties ;-; first the Christmas party,now this one..OOFFFFF )we were getting ready for the party, taking of the Christmas decor and putting something else,scince kevin stayed,we decided to not sleep and have cofee all night.so we were pretty energized. in the morning kevin and i were playing around with some silly string,an aless was throwing confetti everywhere,janelle and kenyatta were bursting out laughing,a few minutes pass and while everyone was having fun,i put some billie elish on the speaker ,of course,scince most of my family(god..its still really weard calling my best friends..family..) was listening to baby music dancing, i scared them with the song change,seeing everyones expressions of "why did you change the song" made me burst out laughing .

2 hours pass and it was time to change to our "new year clothing" i already knew i was NOT wearing another dress,i thought to myself"hey,why not take advantage of my short hair and wear something i ike?" so i just got a white jacket with some leggings  

(image originally by animes.INC, follow them on pintrest  :3 )

after getting dressed aless knocked on my door saying that some friends hd arrived,and other people as well. and so i had to go out..