Pick me up (Part 1)

Outside of the UA was raining heavily. All of the students were resting since it was their day off. Everyone was having a good time except for one of the male student name Kaminari Denki. Something weird happen to him...and its not good at all. Not For him.Everyone seem to miss him. He had been inside of his room since yesterday when the villain attacking the UA.

Everyone was chattering about Kaminari and there were a face that was so worried. Since it was the Bakusquad of course. Sero looked at his best bud front door. He wondered,what just happen to him. Why he so silent. While though playing inside of his head, someone Pat his shoulder gently. He turned around slowly. A pink alien girl tried to comfort him with a smiled.

"Take a chill pill, Hanta. He was fine. I'm pretty sure about that. That dude won't die easily if he not coming out. I'm pretty sure he will join us dinner today. He had a pretty big appetite with him." She said while trying to comforting Hanta Sero who was so worried. Hanta looked at Mina. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily. He scratched the back of his neck and smiled.

"Thanks. It just...he not always acting like this. I mean just like...Very RARE."  Replied Sero while walking straight to the table. He looked at Bakugou and Kirishima. Kirishima nodded. " Let's pray nothing happens." Said Momo.

Unfortunately... something did happen...

Kaminari room

He was covering himself in his blanket. He totally freaked out by something. What just happened??? Kaminari sighed again." I'm totally freaked out...by THIS!!!" he screeched while jumping off from his bed. His voice also...more girly? Maybe he was catching a flu. Kaminari went to the small mirror that he bought a few days ago. He looked every part of his body. Its ...changing. Kaminari was so confused. He knocked his head again and again. When his own hand was busy traveling every single part of his body suddenly it's stopped at one spot.

" No way... Is this..." He looked at his chest. Two squishy thing was stucked at his chest. Oh now ...pretty sure he will got a heart attack. " How supposed this possible?!  How can I'm changing into a hot killing looking chicks?!" Now she... totally really freaked out that she turned into a girl. Kaminari took a very deep breath. She sighed." I wish for getting a hot chick for myself not become a sexy looking chick..." she said while scratching her head. This is so much confusing. She went to her closet.

"What should I wear? Oh, since when I have this? Might be helpful tho" said Kaminari suprisely. She found a yellow Pikachu hoodie, which looked very good at her since she turned into a very good looking damn ass chick. She wear her white short that was showing her smooth long legs that might gave you heart attack and the hoodie. " Oh, I actually looked pretty good. Even cuter than a girl. Of course... I am a girl..." She sighed.

Suddenly,she thought..." Wa-wait. How suppose I could tell them what just happen to me?!" She breathed heavily. " This is too much... I hate you, stupid villain!!!" Shouted Kaminari alone. Then, she touching her stomach. She was hungry. " Nothing I can do than wait..." She layed her body on her bed. " I wonder...what will Sero think about this...' thought her. She felt heat on her face and buried her face to her pillow. " Uh...what a girl I am..."

•••

12:00 a.m.

Everyone was sleeping, thought Kaminari. She opened her door. She peeked around make sure no one will see her. She walked slowly to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and saw a leftover. She smiled a bit and took it slowly. Suddenly..." He-hey, who are you? This is boy level." Shittt she thought. She totally fucked up. Kaminari tried to cover her face with her hoodie. As fast as lightning,she ran back to his room. "W-wait! That also boy room!!!" Kaminari took a peeked and she saw a good looking guy with a black hair wearing a white tank and a short. She gasped and locked the door." Oh my...it's fucking Sero!!! Why he was here? His room at the other floor!!! Ugghh,total messed up!." Kaminari complain and at the same time,she was blushing so hard." That guy totally gave me a heart attack..."...