Having a Ball at the Dance

Start from the beginning

Ash steadies his arms around her waist while he slowly gets the hang of it. After one minor stomp of Aria's feet, Ash feels like a pro in the art of dancing. The trainer even gains enough courage to spin Aria by surprise.

The Kalos Queen laughs while spinning back into his arms. They stop there and sway gently to the music, Aria turns to look at him. One pull of the mask and she'll know who he is...

Aria felt a huge connection between them during the few minutes spent dancing together. Does this mean she has developed a crush on two guys???

Aria let's go of Ash while questioning her brain's mental state. Thankfully Monsieur Pierre announces that it's time to rotate so Aria could leave the mystery guy. She tries to focus on the new guy in front of her but the boy in the navy suit hasn't left her mind.

After a few more rotations, the activity ends and the blonde announcer begins to talk again. "Considering this is more Pokémon performers, I think it's time for a little competition," He says and points his cane at the crowd below. "Our wonderful host Valerie, snuck four special tags on the suits/dresses."

Aria looks at the girl who smirks in return. "Uh oh," Aria mumbles and checks the top of her dress for a tag. A small pink tag sits against the fabric, laughing at Aria in her imagination.

"If you have a pink or purple tag, please come up here and join me on this stage," The blue-suited announcer orders.

Aria walks up and waits for the other three who must've been farther away. First out is a boy she remembers dancing with briefly near the end. All he talked about was his battling which made the few seconds, turn into a few centuries.

A recognizable girl comes out next and moves to the purple side. Her honey blonde hair is capturing Aria's attention but that's the only recognizable feature.

After waiting, a particular raven haired trainer steps up next. "Hi again," He laughs.

"Hey," Aria laughs. She was nervous after seeing him but his smile somehow instantly made her more comfortable. "I hope you're better at performing than dancing."

"We're about to see," Ash chuckles. "Be prepared to carry us for the win."

"How'd I get so lucky?" She jokes.

"The tag was loosely put in my suit so I'm surprised it didn't fall out," Ash shrugs. "So apparently you weren't lucky enough."

Loose tag?

Aria finds her friend and gives Valerie a death glare. She mouths, "You'll thank me later," With a bright smile on her face.

"You two must cone up with a quick performance," Pierre announces. "The winners will get five star dining experience during the Master Class."

"Also you only one minute to talk," He smirks. "Starting now!"

"What!?" Aria exclaims. "Performances usually take days to come up with, and that's when you only have one person."

"Let's just give it our best shot then," Ash smiles. "And I have a pretty good idea."

The two do a tough plan of their performance and aren't going first which gives them more time. Serena and the guy go to the centre of the stage before starting. The honey blonde and her Sylveon start dancing around gracefully while waiting for their partner's move.

His Talonflame tries to lift them off of the ground lightly but ends up flinging them off stage. Their routine was basically a continuation of this. Serena would gracefully start the combination before getting overpowered by a battle capable move.

The two now and Aria, and Ash replace their spots. Aria sends out her Delphox while Ash decides to use his Pikachu. They both start with some flashy moves to get the audience going before taking a complete 180 and intensifying the performance.

Pikachu starts to mock battle Delphox who deflects the moves with elegance and grace. With the help of Delphox's psychic, Ash mimics Pikachu's every move, including the flips much to the audience's pleasure.

They finish and the two hug in joy. "You and Delphox are amazing," Ash compliments them.

"We make a good team," Aria says to her a fire type. "And I think us four do as well."

"I wonder if the five star experience includes a tag battle," Ash laughs. "Then we can see how you guys work in our field."

"I wouldn't mind battling you guys aside from that as well," Aria says and holds out her hand and letting her emotions take over. While her subconscious wonders how she's keeping it cool.

"It's a deal then," Ash smiles and shakes her hand. "Keep in touch."

He jumps off the stage and into the crowd. "How are we supposed to keep in touch without communication or knowing what each other look like?!" Aria exclaims but it's too late. "Come on." She moans and leaves the stage as well.

The dance ends shortly after and Aria hides behind a rack of clothes so that she can watch everybody leave. "You could have put your disguise on," Valerie creeps up behind the girl.

"Ahh!" Aria helps and turns around.

"Don't turn around or you'll miss one of your two mystery crushes," Valerie teases but Aria quickly turns around back towards the exit anyways.

"There hasn't been anyone with messy raven hair," Aria sighs.

The final groups start to leave and a certain group of seven catches her eye. "No," Aria mutters.

"What?" Valerie pats attention again but by that time, the group was already out the door.

"Valerie," Aria says.

"What?" She asks.

"I don't have two crushes," Aria states. "They're the same guy."

__________________________

I love KalosKingShipping so much.

Anyways thanks for reading and expect another Thursday update, after that Wednesday's should be perfect for me.