Chapter 2: Reunion and Memoirs

(Y/N) - Your Name
(S/C) - Skin Colour

- - -

A while after, (Y/N) had passed out in Gunmar's arms, she was weak from the thousands of years she had spent trapped with a pile of rubble on top of her.

Gunmar had brought her to the Throne room, and had ordered to not be disturbed as he had to.. tell his wife the news..

"Gunmar, my love, where have you been all this time?" (Y/N) asked and Gunmar grunted and growled, as she sat leaning against his throne.

"I have been trapped in the Darklands, all thanks to the accursed Trollhunter." Gunmar seethed, and (Y/N) wrapped her smaller hands in his larger hands and sighed.

"That must have been awful." She stated, stroking her thumb against his palm.

"And what of Bular? I wish to see my child." (Y/N) asked, a hint of happiness in her voice as her eyes gleamed.

Gunmar growled again, slamming his hand against the throne's arm. "The Trollhunter slayed him!" He shouted, his hair sticking up as he clenched his hands over the throne's arms.

(Y/N) gasped and covered her mouth. "My sweet boy? My Bular.. dead?" She said, tears slowly dripping down her (S/C) cheeks.

"Mama! Look what I have!" A smaller Bular shouted, carrying a large sword over to a younger (Y/N). "Bular!" She exclaimed, running over to him and taking the sword out of his tiny hands, and holding it in her hands. "That is dangerous!" (Y/N) scolded, and Bular started to sniffle, before a tear slid down his face. "Bular! We've talked about playing the victim, you know you have to take responsibility for your own actions." (Y/N) said, kneeling down and stroking his cheeks, wiping away the tears sliding down them. "Yes Mama." Bular said, hanging his head. "Besides this sword is too big. And it's your fathers, I don't think he would be very happy, would he?" She asked with a small smile. "Yeah! Papa loves his sword!" Bular exclaimed adorably and (Y/N) laughed. "And you'll get your own one soon enough."

"Bular! You need to stop training and eat your food!" (Y/N) shouted and Bular grunted, rolling his eyes. "Don't go angsty teenager on me!" She said, glaring at Bular. "Mum! I'm just training, you know I have to if I want to-!" "-You also need to eat. It's good for you. And I cooked it, oh and created you. Have some respect." (Y/N) scolded, walking over to Bular and pushing him towards his food. "You know you're just like your father." She sighed, and Bular smiled slightly. "Thanks Mum." Bular said and (Y/N) laughed. "Stubborn and foolish!" She said laughing, and Bular snorted. "Mum!"

"Bular, my boy, be safe."

"I will, mother."