Chapter 1 - Freedom

(Y/N) - Your Name
(S/C) - Skin Colour

- - -

When Gunmar made it through the bridge, he immediately ran after his Queen — His wife. It was significantly hard to find her, as she had been locked away because of her danger. Gunmar didn't even know if she had lived, but he was determined to find her.

Otto had tracked down her location to England, specifically Scotland, in the ruins of a castle. There was a few things he had needed to find her though — a list of 'ingredients' if you will.

Amongst many of the ingredients was a key — which, was in fact being kept in Trollmarket. And once Otto's spy had collected the key, and the several other items needed — Gunmar, Dictatious, Otto, a few minions and changelings had set off to reclaim the Gumm-Gumm Queen.

"My overlord; are you sure this is the right place?" Asked Otto, staring at the strange rune markings on the wall, along with the spray paint vandals had sprayed onto the walls.

"I am sure of it, impure." Gunmar hissed, staring at the vandalised walls with a small growl, how dare the Youth clutter his Queen's tomb with graffiti.

The party continued to walk amongst the castle walls, until Otto spotted a small light peaking through a small crack in the wall.

Gunmar ordered his minions to break down the wall, and once they had entered the room behind, there stood many marks that filled the walls with ancient symbols, broken relics and fallen wall pieces laying on the ground, cluttering the place with dust.

But, most interestingly, hung many chains hanging from the ceiling, all connecting to a pile of rubble, though what was underneath, Gunmar was sure of.

He swiftly lifted the rubble off of the floor, seeing a (S/C) form laying on the dusty floor, horns much like Bular's sprouting out from their head, messy hair sprawled underneath rubble and around the floor. It had seemed that the Troll's once silky long hair, had fallen out or been cut by the many rocks laying atop it's frame; and what was left of it was short and messy, sticking up as the Troll coughed.

"(Y/N)." Gunmar spoke quietly in a tone that could only be heard by the troll, and their radiant eyes snapped open. The troll named (Y/N) quickly shot up and coughs racked through their frame.

Otto seemed to cower in fear, the changelings copying him as they stepped backwards. The Minions stood still, and Dictatious stepped forward, knowing his Queen was alive.

"G-Gunmar?" The troll spoke in a feminine voice, rubbing her eyes and coughing once more, swaying before falling over, Gunmar catching her weak form, and she fell limp in his arms.

"G-Gunmar.. I-I haven't seen you in so long.."

The Gumm-Gumm Queenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें