Chapter 3

Zacky, Meaghan and I walk up into a little local restaurant that I knew well, they let me order for them as they sat at a table. I came back with the tray of food as we started talking. Music, life, opinions and we get along pretty well.

I couldn't believe that I was casually sitting and talking with my hero and his girlfriend! Eating and talking with Zacky and Meaghan like I knew them since forever.

"So Mary, I know that Michelle fucked up big time but I want to invite you back at the bus, would you come and have a little drink with us?" Zacky as me while looking at Meaghan then back at me. "yeah, even thought I'm scared that it'll get awkward with Michelle" I told them as we got up and left the restaurant. Meaghan put an arm around my shoulder, "don't worry, just be yourself and I'll be there in need" Meaghan reassure me as she let go.

We walk in the dark city night, or maybe early morning by now. We could see the tour bus from now and a car fast past before us. Zacky open the door and lead us in. My heart was pounding in my chest in fear, all the guys and their wives were sitting in silence until Zacky spoke up, "What happens now?" Brian had his hands covering his face but it slowly fell down at his sides, "She left! Val is taking her to the airport and Michelle wants the divorce. I-I don't even know if I still want her in my life" Brian said, he really seem depressed about this, I understand from all the time he had been with Michelle. Brian's eyes were suddenly on me, he got up and pull me into a tight hug, I didn't know how to react but I put my hands on his back softly trace little circles on his t-shirt fabric. "I'm sorry Mary" He mumble close to me, I felt so bad because I thought that I had started all this but no, it wasn't my fault. We pulled away as I look once again into the dark brown eyes of the lead guitarist of my favorite band. I turn to see everyone was a bit sad about all this, "So, guys, humm. What do you usually do after a show?" I ask them, like Johnny had read my mind, he got up with a smile and grab bottles of alcohol and put them on the table as Zacky put some background music. "Everything is like usual Brian, don't think about it until tomorrow okay?" I told him, he nob as a little smile appear on his face.

The guys and and girls came up to me and ask me question about myself and we talk and really just had a good time. But after a few hours of drinking the guys seem pretty tired after the show they had give tonight and I was tired myself, "Guys I should go back to mine" I told them as I got up, I was really sad to leave because it's one of those opportunities that you never get twice in life, but this had become a dream come true and every dream have an end. But Brian got up fast, "No! I-I mean, you are really cool and humm, we miss a clothes designer for A7X merch!" He said fast like if he was searching is words, I look at all the other guys and they all look at each other and nob. "Yeah, what about you get part of the crew, would you like that?" Matt ask as all eyes were on me but mostly Brian's one. Why did he had so much interest in me? Probably because he didn't like to be alone and was searching for someone to be there for him. But the thing that I've always dreamed about was being part of a band or the roadie crew, this was my chance and I wasn't going to spit on that! "Yeah of course!" I say a smile plastered on my face that I think would never leave my face. Everyone cheered and Brian came hugging me, he pulled away but kept his arm around my shoulders, "Now she need a place to sleep and we have to go get your stuff tomorrow" Brian said looking very excited about this, but I just question myself, why?

"I'll sleep on the couch" I offer but it was soon rejected, "No! Humm, I mean" He put a hand around his neck as he felt slightly shy, how could he? I was the one suppose to be shy in this situation. Everyone saw that he had difficulties putting his ideas into words so they all quietly left leaving Brian and I alone in the bus living room. "I have an empty space in my bunk, if you want you can come" He offer and look sadly down at his feet before leaving. Lacey soon came back, "I'll show you around so you can take a shower and I'm sure I got something for to wear tonight" She said sweetly before showing me around and giving me some night clothes.

I got in the shower and wash all the dirt from my body, I felt my body ache from all the jumping and screaming that I did tonight but I felt like this was all a dream and that when I'll go out I'll be back in my apartment, alone. I got out of the shower and put the clothes Lacey pick for me. I step out of the bathroom and realize that I was still in the bus. This wasn't a dream. Then I'm the luckiest girl alive.

I was putting my stuff away and texting to my brother when Zacky came up, "Hey Mary! Who are you texting to?" Zacky ask as he lean against a bunk in front of me. "To my brother, I came with him tonight and I don't want him to worry" Zacky nob. He make a sign and I follow him in the living room area. "Brian is broken, it's been a while that Michelle and him weren't getting along. He maybe doesn't seem that hurt but he is. I know you are a fan in the beginning but I trust you. You are part of the family now, so I would ask you not to post anything about us or fangirl like crazy" Zacky said having a serious look on his face. "Yeah Zack, of course! I wouldn't say anything. I'm so glad to be in this family I want to do everything I can to make you all happy" I told him and a smirk appear on his face. "Good! 'Cause my trust cost a lot" He said but turn before leaving, "Oh! And you are sleeping in Brian's bunk tonight, if you need anything Meaghan and I will be just in front" and with that Zacky enter in his bunk.

I took a deep breath and prepare my mind for what was about to happen, -don't freak out Mary, keep it cool- I told myself  before standing in front of Brian's bunk. "Brian" I whisper hopping he wasn't already asleep. He suddenly push the curtains aside, "Come in" Brian said with a warm smile, I was stuck to the ground for a second before climbing in. Fuck I thought that these bunk were bigger and like if it wasn't enough sleeping beside Brian he was shirtless!  As I lay down my eyes were glue to the ceiling as I try to calm myself, I could feel Brian's eyes on me as he lay on his side, his left arm supporting himself. "It's probably super awkward for you, I'm sorry" He said looking down, I pull myself up, "No well.. humm yeah but I mean, I can deal with it. It's not a bad awkward just weird, you know" I told feeling like I can be myself with him, just like with the others. Brian nob, his hair lay on his shave side making it look like he had all his hair. "I want to know more about you" He said  looking at me with a little smile, he probably needed to change his mind about what had happen to him today, "Okay but I don't want to make you tired" He reassure me, "It'll be okay tomorrow we are taking the plane to Japan and we'll have plenty of time to sleep" He said before we started talking mostly about me since he wanted to know but we talked and laugh quietly until the morning sun came out. I felt now that I knew him for a long time, I didn't only saw him as my inspiration but as a friend too. We feel asleep side by side, no cuddle and that was okay for me. 

Time to rest now.