Chapter 2 The first time visitors get pumped up

After the long journey from Clark going to their Embassy in Manila without their Captain Tezuka who is still Germany playing tennis this time.

Another one is Echizen Ryoma who was in America playing with his friends in the street tennis in training session to them.

*America*
The sport writer Jeff gave a letter to Echizen that  letter contained there is a summer vacation for them at Philippines go there immediately then He said goodbye to them then he proceed to train station up to their airport then he proceed to our country.

*Philippines*
His plane just arrived in time then my class adviser texted me that their first year just arrived today just go their in NAIA just travelled already.
Then I got schocked then texted back my class adviser to her text.
My class adviser replied to my text He is already you must go there already in the airport before he goes back to America.

I texted my class adviser I will go there then I asked the our school driver about the fuel of the bus.
School driver it is already full tank while there are site seeing to other side if the road then he told that he paid the gas tank already.
Then I told the Japan Middle High School  students to go back to the bus then we will proceed to our next destination which is airport.
Before we proceed to our destination they checked their time the they said to me that they missed lunch already.

I said to the our school driver to look a restaurant which is near next destination.
The school driver took as to SM MALL OF ASIA which is near to the airport then we ate our late lunch so many people looking at them.

The Japan Embasy called them at the telephone to come already here in the embassy then I said to them that one of them should go to the embassy then I will go to the airport.
I texted the school driver then Inui came along to me to go their embassy then Oishi catch to Inui he gave their documents to him.

*Japan Embassy*
From Mall to Embassy. Inui went inside then he proceed to the office then their Ambassor asked him what was your purpose in Philippines?

Inui answered the Ambassador We are going to train here and also learn their language.
Inui gave the documents to the Ambassador then he gave them a student visa and he must be proceed to DFA to have their certificate first before going to school.

*NAIA*
I went out then I saw never saw the first year in the entrance then I asked the guard May nakita kayo ng isang first year na may dalang bag na kulay blue.
Then the guard pointed to Nayon Filipino hotel because he was hungry then I ran fast to the hotel.
I talked to the receptionist If he saw a kid here then she pointed to the lunggage area.

I saw him then I went here is seated then I never called his name then he followed me.
I went to the school bus then he goes too. Then I said to the school driver to proceed to the Japan embassy to get Inui.

*Japan Embassy*
I saw Inui from the entrance gate then I apologize to him because of delay.
Then he seated beside to the kid and he never recognize him and the three of us proceed to the mall where the other teammates are waiting.

I called them to the restaurant and I saw them talking to the strangers then I gave them a waved that get them attention that Inui and I got here already.

They ran towards to the bus and Iam the last person get there. Then I apologize to them there is delayed tour because one of just get here before lunch time.

Then I counted them one by one on their original seats they are all eight and they enjoyed here already then they are still adjusting to their new environment and language here.
I went to our school driver to proceed to the  Manila hotel then it was resting hours for us.
Then I looked to my watch it was about 3:00 pm then I asked the school bus to stopped at the Manila bay to see the full sunset there.