Forbidden Forest

Forbidden forest also known as dark forest were legend says that if you enter that you will die and never return or some of them return safety or survive but you will also got a cursed or not. It can be found in North America.

Legends says that there was a 4 castle in that forest and a magical portal that can lead into another realm. Some people says there's a urban legends, monsters, killers and a mythical creatures some creatures are friendly or some creatures are scary and dangerous.

There's a trees that the leaves has any kinds of colors and some trees that the leaves are made of gold or silver.

Some people went to the Forbidden Forest to find a legendary 4 castles or mythical creatures or a tree that made are of gold or silver leaves. Some of them had never return or some of them return safety but, they all got cursed.

People says that there saw a woman in the forest that she wears a white suit dress and long black hair but she had no face. She was tall and slender and she had a black tendrils on her back. And her name was, Slenderwoman. People says that she cursed everybody who trying to enter the forest or to steal the journal. Some people says that she abducted every children to kill them or make them one of her proxy. Sometimes she follows you wherever you go.

Some people says that some of the children return home safety from the forest.

Some people says that the legends of that forest are not real and some people says are real.

It can be found in North America were that is located to the unknown place.