----------

  As I walked in silence, still flaming, I wondered if I actually did catch a fever. I was exhaling clouds of very hot carbon-dioxide into the freezing cold air. I didn't realize how red I looked until, I found Paul staring at me with shock in his backyard. Finding Paul there, I jumped over his fence, trying to avoid eye contact. 

  "John..." Paul looked at me worryingly, still sat down on the grass, cross-legged.

  "Paul!" I acted like nothing had happened between us ever before.

  "Are you sick, Johnny?" he placed his left hand on my shoulder. 

  I noticed that the hand had a pen and his right had a note-book opened to an empty-page. I looked at him, "Writing what?"

  "Song."

  "Without your guitar?"

  "Yeah, I've had this orchestra playing this brilliant tune in my head since last night."

  "Orchestra?" I cocked an eye-brow. "I thought, we're supposed to write Rock 'n' Roll stuff, Paul! I'm not dancin' to some classical shit!"

  "John," Paul looked slightly hurt. "I swear, it's not shit. It's beautiful! I mean, like a violin or two. Not a whole assemble of instruments." he looked down at his knees.

  "Paul," I picked his head up with a hand on his chin. I kissed his cheek, "Paul?"

  He looked at me with innocent, watery eyes.

  "I don't mean to hurt you..." I placed his head on my chest. "It's just that... I want to have a rock band, not a classical one, you know?"

  Paul nodded sadly then looked at me with a quizzical expression, "Are you sick, John?"

  "You asked that before, Paulie."

  "Well, are you?"

  "I dunno..." I looked at him nervously. "Somethin's botherin' me and is giving me serious disturbance. I can never sleep properly..."

  "What is it, John?" he came closer by my side and placed a firm hand on my burning one. "What's botherin' you, Johnny?"

  I looked at him and could help but say, "You're so... beautiful, Paul..."

  He blushed but didn't look away- only closer and on my lap, making me gulp. But I only pulled him further on top of me by his slim waist. Then he whispered, nose to nose, "So are you, love."

  Love? Paul just called me love!

  "I don't want to be 'queer', Paulie but... you're too sexy to avoid that."

  "It doesn't matter, John. I didn't want to be this way either but I found you... And you're so..." and he sighed. "Mmm" and he leaned closer with watery pink lips.

  "Pau-" and I was pulled into a kiss. I was panicking about being caught by the sight but then my brain relaxed. 

  Paul was a better kisser than any of the birds that I'd ever been with. Even better than the ones in the strip clubs that we sometimes, secretly, took a visit to. I bet, he weren't ever gonna go there anymore, now that we had found each other. It was very ironic how my first kiss was on the grass and the second was also on the grass. And again, Paul on top of me. He soothed my tense body with passionate strokes on my chest, legs, back and every-where else. As the kiss built up to a hot one progressively, I slid my tongue into his smooth mouth and danced around with his tongue. My mouth was almost eating his face but pleasantly and his making almost the whole of my face wet with slippery kisses. I felt myself suddenly feeling a little too... what can I say... aroused. I had nothing to do but to pant and kiss harder as Paul slid his hands under my pants.

  "Paul!" I breathed out heavily, going out of control.

  "Shh! Dad's gonna hear you!" he laughed like the prettiest thing ever.

  "Paul, I love you..." and I suddenly realized what I just said... I wanted to say, 'No, didn't mean to say that,' or something but as he pulled my belt off, I realized what I confessed was true. And so I said it again, "I love you, Paulie." and this time, it didn't just come from heart, it came from head, heart and soul.

  "I love you, John." and he suddenly, went down my body and before I could figure out his intention, he'd done it. He took me to his mouth.

Oh, getting a little too sexual there, huh? I hope this chapter is going to keep you going!

Thanks for reading. Love and Peace.

TS