09.7.13

Tuesday 9th July 2013

~

Dear Diary,

Schools almost out, not that I've actually been going. I've been having to take care of what's left of my mother. It's a good thing that laptops exist for studying and that the school understands that things aren't going too well at the moment. No doubt by now that they think I'm pushing it though.

My next door neighbours have moved out. I no longer hear any noises coming through the walls which is eerily creepy. But it's also relaxing, and I like that.

The sign on their front yard is still there, and I'm sure that soon my peace will be occupied with trying to keep people out of mine and my mothers business. If only she'd eat and speak properly then questions wouldn't be asked.

In other news, I made a small type of shrine thing for my father. I'm missing him so much at the moment and if I wasn't writing down my feeling I'd surely be losing it at this very moment.

Writing is beautiful because of the fact that it lets you write your emotions down and preoccupies you with writing blissful words meaning you don't have tome to think about things that you don't want to. Which is why I keep this journal along with my poetry book.

Sorry about the disheartening and lacking entries, by the way. I just feel like there's nothing I can do anymore.

H x