When you meet Emma, Jax, Andi, and Diego

You are walking into school and someone knocks into you and spills something on your clothes. You start crying and you run down the hallway. You didn't see the 4 people looking at you with concern. You run into the bathroom and shut the door. You go to the mirror and look at your clothes and see they were covered with a smoothie. You continue crying because you knew you couldn't go to class like this. You hear the door open and you look over to see a girl with Black hair and Brown eyes and another girl with brown hair and brown eyes. The girl with black hair says "Hi i'm Emma and this is Andi." You say "Nice to meet you Emma and Andi. I'm (Y/N)." Emma says "Nice to meet you too. What happened?" You say "Someone knocked into me and they spilled their smoothie on me." Emma says "Come with us and we will get the smoothie off of you." You say "Thank you." Emma and Andi help you get the smoothie off. You look at your clothes and they were going to be stained. You walk out of the bathroom and Emma and Andi were right behind you. You look at your clothes again and they were clean and you were confused. Emma and Andi walk out and say "Hey (Y/N) come meet our friends." You say "Ok." Emma and Andi lead you to 3 boys and one of them you recognized as Daniel. You see a boy with black hair and brown eyes and a boy with Brown hair and brown eyes. Emma says "(Y/N) this Jax, Diego, and Daniel." You say "I already know Daniel. Hi." Jax and Diego say "Hi." You, Emma, Andi, Diego, and Daniel talk to each other for a long time before class.