Chapter 1: the retirement

Fluttershy POV

I stared as vinyl was retiring from being a dj. I seemed a little sad for her since she will have to start something over. When it was done it was 12: 16 pm.

12: 16 PM!!!! Im late for the meeting that Twilight planned!!!!! I started to worry and went flying away to Twilights Kingdom. When I got there I wasn't the only one late.

Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity were not here. Good thing you and Rainbow are here. says Twilight, but were is Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity?

Then the three ponies came busting open the door and were sweating cause of galloping very long to the kingdom. We are so sorry for being late dear. says Rarity.

We were so busy doing some music party for a pony called Singsia Sing. says Pinkie Pie hopping. And I had to give everypony invitations. says Applejack.

Lucky you wernt late at all. says Rainbow impatient, what here for anyway? Well. says Twilight, the princess will be gone for a while so I must take over.

WHAT. shouts everypony except me. What can we do if we need you. I say. Don't worry Spike will be dealing with the library or you can come to canterlot and check out.

Ok. I say. Then the doorbell rang. I will open it. I say. When I did I saw a pony with a dark pink coat and a black mane with glasses. She was a pegasus.

ITS SINGSIA SING!! yells Pinkie Pie as she jumps higher. Please don't yell dear. says Rarity. Sorry hehe. says Pinkie quieting down. Hi. says the pegasus much named as Singsia Sing.

Hello. I say, what do you need. I'm here to ask you if you can be new DJ. says Singsia Sing. Oh. I say surprised. Ever since Vinyl retired ponies wanted a new DJ. says Singsia Sing.

Oh well. I say. I can't just say no. I tought. Sure of course. I say. Everypony gasp. Hooray! yells Singsia Sing, We have a new DJ! Soon everypony heard and started chanting my name.

Fluttershy Fluttershy!! I started to get nervous. Woah. says Rainbow surprised. Um excuse me but may I say something. I say. Yes. says Singsia Sing. I don't know to DJ. I say. Everypony gasped. Oh. says Singsia Sing,

I did learn some DJing before Vinyl retired so maybe I can teach you. Ok. I say.

Sorry I took long to start just was thinking of an idea to start and first chapter one of my followers OCs are in called Singsia Sing the OC of MLPlover. hoped u enjoyed ;-)