Chapter 2:

We were shocked. I read the sign in my head again "Closed No Signing Today." Its over. We are have to go back. Tears formed in my eyes. This cant be the end. I will find him. We got a hotel room close to the signing. We were all tired so we took a quick power nap.

*****3 Hours later*******

I woke up to screaming. I walked out of the room. I saw girls running my way. My thoughts were soon intorupted by someone shoving me into a room. I let out a scream! "WHAT THE HECK!" I turned around to see curls. No i thought. It cant be. But it was

Harry Styles.

*****Harry's Pro*****

We walked into a hotel. Signing had been closed so we could rest. I was so tired. I read my room number "128" I asked where the boys where they were staying. "126,129,130,131" they replied. "Who has 127" "No one Hazza." said Louis. Ok thats totally not weird.. I started to walk up to my room. Soon girls saw me and started chasing me. GOD NO! I thought! I saw a girl outside room 127. I grabbed her and pulled her into my room. I didnt want her to get run over by fans. "WHAT THE HECK!" she screamed. She turned around and froze. So did i. She had medium length brown hair. It was curly like mine. Her eyes were like a fresh blade of grass with morning dew on it. She looked really fit. Tan body. She looked about my age. She was wearing a Jack Wills hoodie, sweat pants, gray UGGS, and a cross neckalce. She had her hair up in a bun. "Um sorry" I said. "I didnt want you to get run over." She started crying. Why was she crying? "Its ok love." "No its not ok." "Why not?" "Because your my brother Harry!" I fell still. What?