Chapter Four

I kept thinking it couldn’t get worse, my life couldn’t get any worse than it already was. I knew I was wrong right when I got to school. I walked through the main doors and there stood Martha. She was mad at me because I couldn’t go over to her house, she thought I was lying when I said I was busy and to be honest I kinda was. After I sent that text all I did was sit in my room and do nothing. But I can’t tell her why I couldn’t come over just because my dad was home. She would say, ‘Everyone’s dad comes home, it’s normal, you could’ve caught up with him later, you could’ve still came over.’ It’s not that simple though, not everyone’s dad comes home but mine does, I just don’t want him to.

After Martha yelled at me about it, Wendy came over and asked if I was ok, I said what I always say, “I’m fine.” She never believes me when I say that even when I’m telling the truth that I really am fine and happy. I’ve said I’m fine so many times that she stopped believing me when I said it. She knew I was lying but she wasn’t even going to bother to try and get it out of me, she already knew what was wrong.

After 7 hours of torture I finally got to go home so I can deal with more torture. I started walking home alone. I like walking home because I have time to think and just have time to myself. I always take forever to get home because my family never comes to find me, I finally walked in the door an hour later. My mom was passed out on the couch and my dad already left for work, so I hurried up to my room so my mom wouldn’t hear me. I started working on homework almost immediately so I could try and sneak out and go to Wendy’s once I was done with it.

About an hour or two later I finally finished all my homework. I went downstairs to check on my mom, she was still passed out on the couch, so it was pretty easy to just walk out of the front door. I texted Wendy and told her I’m on my way.

I'm bored so I wrote the rest of chapter four.