Roleplay (2)

NSFW/18+

"Inject me, baby," I gasped.

Mello pulled his mouth away from my neck and raised his almost non-existent eyebrows.

"That sounds like a demand. I don't take demands."

"But I'm sick. Please, Mells."

"Being sick is for weaklings. I don't like weaklings. You've made a lot of demands of me today. You've out demanded yourself."

"But Mello..." I whined as I ran my hands down his sides. "You're so hot, I need you."

That made him smile, "Beg me," He demanded.

Now that I could do. Mello loved to be begged and I loved to beg him. I was more than willing to give up any pride or dignity I may possess, if it got me some Mello loving.

Mello's face turned from beautiful to weird, he could do that in a second and I loved it. He scrunched his nose up and looked over in the direction of the other couch, and I realised his problem. Matt and Charlie were already doing the deed. I decided it would be fun to play with Mello, and I don't mean his dick, that would come later.

"Wow, Charlie sounds like she's really enjoying it. She's told me before how huge Matt is and how he's so good in bed."

Mello covered my mouth with one hand, and started singing "La la la, I can't hear you. Any of you," He added with another glare in Matt and Charlie's direction.

It was hard not to laugh, but something else was hard and I couldn't piss him off too much or he'd refuse me. I pulled him back into a kiss and wriggled underneath him.

"I want you, Mello. Please take me to our bedroom and then take me."

He instantly stood up, lifted me up and brought me back to bed.

*Meanwhile*

"Do you feel any better yet, Charlie?" Matt asked his girlfriend.

"I feel much better, Matty, though I'm sure you could make me feel better than better. You could make me feel ecstatic."

Matt smirked as he kissed her again. He cared about her so much.

"I didn't address you correctly. I meant to say Nurse Matt. I'll try harder to undress you correctly."

Matt's eyes almost fell out of his head. His tongue peeked out the corner of his mouth as Charlie demonstrated how much she meant it.