"Heh.. This son-in-law of mine really knows how to pave his way through.."Techno's mom said.

"Of course. He is a person, I,  Mrs. Tech approved as my grandson-in-law. What do you expect?" said Yai, Techno's grandmother looking proudly.

"Tch.. He is just a fox and your son's best friend.. He should actually be able to at least do that.."Technique said to the rest smirking at them.

"I was worried for Kla.. Now, it looks like I don't need to worry about him. He seem to be able to handle that straightforward and gullible elder brother of yours."said Techno's mom to her younger son.

"Please mae. You don't know that fox as I do. If you know what he is capable of, it's P'No you should be worried about. If not, just before you know it, P'No will be eaten up completely by Kla."Technique told his mother while shaking his head.

"Eh.. Nic.. What fox all? Don't call my precious good looking son-in-law such a name. He is such a nice boy. He's just overly smart. That's all." his mom replied, completely not satisfied of her younger son bad mouthing his best friend.

Yai, his grandmother then, pulled one of his ear and said "You brat! Don't talk about my grandson-in-law like that. He so smart and good looking. Perfect guy for your brother. If eaten up, so what? Being a fox, so what? Your brother is too gullible and innocent. He needs someone to shape him up. After he come out to the outside world, with his character do you think he can survive? Not only will he suffer, he will even get cheated. At least, with Kla around we don't have to be so worried. Kla will definitely protect him."

"Haih.. ouch.. ouchh.. Okay okay.. Sorry. I won't bad mouth him anymore. I know how he is.. and I know he is a nice guy. If not, do you think I will let P'No near him? Don't make me the bad person here."Technique complained while holding the hand near the ear his grandmother was pulling. You little piece of shit... You made everyone on your side.. Dammit.. Even I got scolding for bad mouthing you.. You owe me big time, asshole! Technique was cursing Kengkla internally.

"Enough talking about your elder brother and Kla.. Now, when is your turn?"asked Yai to Technique.

"Heh.. I'm still young, Yai.. but... there is someone.. not confirmed yet. Once this grandson of yours confirm, this grandson will tell you. Then you know what to do.." Technique said to his Yai cheekily.

"Really? Who? We know her or not? Is she a nice person? From a good family? How old is she? Tell Yai. Of course, you little wolf.. All your previous girls, if not because you use the name of this Yai to break up with them.. You think you will be still here standing unscathed? Tch.." his Yai looked happy at one moment and gave the disdained look later to Technique.

"Heh... I know, Yai.. Yai is the best.. But this time is not chasing the girl away.. Yai need to make her marry me.." Nic said pointing his eyebrow up while smirking at his Yai.

"Oh.. So you're finally serious this time? Found your match, huh?" Yai asked him. Knowing her grandson, only a handful number of people can handle him. Knowing his real character, it's even more few. When he first introduced them to Kengkla, they were surprised and deemed it as a  miracle on how he has Kengkla as a friend. Only after interacting a week with Kengkla did they know, these two people are of the same type. Wolves. If it's not a wolf, probably Kengkla is one step higher.. Maybe, a royal wolf...or fox..

"Hmm.. Maybe.. I don't know.. We'll see.." Technique smiled mysteriously at Yai. His parents was just shaking their heads knowing the character of their son.

"Nic, you do realise you need to earn before you marry right? Kla is already earning and his parents can support him.. We can't support you as much as Kla's parents. Moreover, you need to standup on your own feet to provide for your wife." Technique's mom told him sternly. Technique just groaned and told his mom..