Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE:  pilot

CHAPTER ONE: pilot

❝︎ⓅⒶⓇⒶⓁⓎⓏⒺⒹ❞︎

CHRISTOPHER GILBERT AWAKE WITH A GROAN. He hated waking up for school. It's not that he hated the school. It was just  the people in his high school sucked. Or most of them.
But, the reason he hated going to school was because he knows now he has to or at least seem fine. Because people are the worst. They will say how if he was just going to grieve and have a sad face the whole day he might've as well stayed home.

Which would have resulted in him saying a lot of shot back to them,then fighting them. And getting detention. Which he was trying to keep of the lower side.

He rolled out of bed before hitting the floor. A brunette girl,suddenly rushes in beside bending down to the boy
"Chris? Are you okay?"

Chris nodded his head and waved his hand
"Yeah, I'm fine, Elena. Just tired,you know what they say; if they are tired...leave them home."

Elena shook her head
"Nobody says that."

The boy looked at her,questionably
"Then why do I say it?"

She rolled her eyes before hitting his arm
"Because your lazy."

As she got up be had a fake hurt look
"How could you say that? You really hurt my feelings. I don't think I can go to school like this."

Elena nods her head,with a sarcastic face
"Yeah, I guess you won't see Tyler today. I'll tell him how-"

Chris pointed his finger at her
"That was a low low blow."

Elena shrugged her shoulders
"You know me. Get dress."

She slammed the door shut as Chris fell to his bed
"I. Am. Dying!"

He hit himself with his pillow before keeping his pillow on his face. He stayed like that for a while before getting up, groaning.  He slowly walked over to his closet before pulling out the clothes and heading to the bathroom.

As he stripped himself from his clothing and heard the water in the shower going his mind fluttered to a picture of the car accident, how he was wrapped in a blanket and when he looked up his hair was in his face with it soaked.

He shook his head to get rid of the image before hopping in the shower. He wasn't sure long he was in there but after what felt like a couple minutes a knock come from the door.
"Chris,come on. We're gonna be late. You have been in the shower for forty-minutes."