BEING WOMAN

hey, I hope you all enjoyed the updated version of being the ugly black woman. thank you! for reading my poetry feel free to comment. Here is a little advice below take or leave it-its all up to you.

                                                                                                                        xoxo Anthea

Never forget where you came from.

***

Remember your past does not define you, your present is who you are.

***

Live in the now stop waiting for tomorrow for tomorrow may never come.

***

If you're going to dream then dream big, never limit yourself.

***

Never be afraid of falling in love, it's beautiful even when it hurts sometimes.

***

Falling in love is like riding a bike sometimes you fall and hurt yourself but once you take flight it's a wonderful journey! you just have to remember to get up each time you fall.

Always have an extra supply of red lipstick and chocolate it always makes you feel good.

***

Its ok to never be perfect because the world we are living in isn't perfect too.

***

Never let your mistakes define you, we all have them it's how we learn from them that matters.

***

Being strong and brave is not about never crying or how people see us, it's about always getting up no matter how many blows life gives us.