The Choices

-3rd Person-

As Sam and Pause walked back to their camp Ava started to stir but this time she did wake up. She must have a hang-over from what it seemed like.

"Jesus Mercy." Ava muttered.

Pause and Ava didn't say anything just kept on walking. A word that's even better than 'I love you' is 'I trust you'. Ava broke that trust and it would be a long time before she got that trust back. Pause got down in a crouch position and Ava got off his back. She would not have passed the sobriety test even if her life depended on it.

She was stumbling and bumping in to almost every tree not to mention she was tripping and falling over every rock and root that popped up in the path. Every time she fell or stumbled and almost fell Pause and Sam stopped. They never moved until Ava got up and started walking also.

They wouldn't run over and help her they would just stand there. The first time Ava fell Sam was tempted to go over and help her but then she remembered that Ava did this to herself. She was the one who got all ticked at Pause, she was the one who went to the bar, she was the one who decided to get drunk....this was her fault and she needed to know for a long time that this was her fault. On the other hand Pause was on the let her fall. He was more of disappointed and confused why she would do this to herself. 

When they made it back to the camp Lucy was showing Andrea around the camp. Did she forget that they were wanted? Because it really did seem like she forgot and if Andrea found out that they were wanted and she might remember where they live and bing bang boom they are all getting hanged in Coal City the next day.

Well we only have two options here, One: Kill  Andrea and hope that nobody comes looking for her or Two: Keep Andrea here and make here learn to use the bow and kill everyone that comes too close to the camp. He would have to go over it with Lucy, Sam, and how ever much he wouldn't like to add, Ava.

It seemed that Andrea wasn't use to running as much as Lucy was because as Lucy was ready to run all over camp, which was pretty big, while Andrea was panting ready to sit down for a little bit. It was about the middle of the night and everyone looked tired as a person could possible be.

"So I think that's the end- OH wait! Over there is the- " Lucy began before Pause interrupted.

"Hey Lucy you can continue this tomorrow I think Andrea wants to go to bed now." Pause said.

Andrea mouthed "Thank you." To Pause. She must have been getting a little tired of Lucy. Speaking of Lucy she let go of Andrea's hand and waved by before she went into her Tent. Pause led Andrea to his tent and told her she could sleep there for the night. And with that he left and went to go get his sisters. After he gathered his sisters they all sat by the main fire in the middle of camp. The fire was blazing bright orange with tints of red and blue at the bottom.

"So lets get right down to business. Andrea could find out that you are wanted and so just in case we can't let her leave. So we only have to options Kill her ourselves or Teach her how to use the bow and make her one of us." Pause stated.

"I say we let her stay!" Lucy exclaimed cheerfully.  So Lucy's vote was for Let her stay.

"I don't really trust her, so I vote no." Ava added in, not looking at Lucy in case she might get upset.

"Meh, she doesn't seem that bad so I guess we let her stay." Sam looked at Lucy who was grinning from ear to ear.

Everyone looked to Pause.

"Hey I asked you guys, I really don't care what we do." Pause said.

"So I guess the vote is she stays?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I will go tell Andrea the great news!!!" Lucy exclaimed.

And with that she ran over to where Andrea was sleeping and started her rambling.

Tbc