Visting

3 person

They road a good 350 blocks before they got off. They saw the man is going to pay them. He had a what looked like a hoodie but it was checkered and he just had jeans. The girls got off their horses and  walked up to him and Ava held out her hand. The man was also laughing. "Here you go." 10 diamonds and 5 emerald.  

They hopped back on the horses and road off to their brothers house. He lived in a community called Mindcrack. They got to his house to pay him. He said not to pay him but the girls did anyways because all of their bow skills came from him. They got to the tree at the edge of Mindcrack. Pause, their brother was waiting for them.

The literally jumped off their horses and ran to him.  "Shhh you are not even allowed to be here and i only get to see you guys once a month." Pause said while laughing. Pause did not approve of their job but he didn't stop them. "Yah so that's why we yell!" Lucy said while laughing to. Pause's only request was to leave all of the other mindcrackers out of it and of course they all agreed.

 But Pause always told them. "Mindcrackers out of this got it?" and they always replied with the same answer. "Yes brother." They soon sat down under the tree and Pause, Ava, Lucy, and Sam started to fall asleep. And that was the least of their problems because little did they know somebody was watching....