Ch9 after

Rnessmees POV. When it was around 5:00 the cullen familey stayed at the other house for 4 hours Nessie got bored of playing football and looking at outfits with Alice she wanted to go back home with jacob so she asked her mom she said sure Nessie her mom said as long as u don't get in trouble so I went to jakes house we had a snack then watched pretty little liars when I got scared I barried my head into jacob he conferred me and told me it was ok. I looked into his eyes he kissed my head u smiled then drifted to sleep...
Jacobs POV
Ness went to sleep I my arms she looked peacefull it made me happy I watched pretty little liars then got bored I looked at the time it was already 7:00 I woke ness up to take her home we went to her house. No one was home so we went to the other house. Alice and jasper were there.
Alices POV
I saw Nessie and jake walk in asking were we're the others there out hunting me and jasper were about to go and emmett and rose r comeing back Nessie I said looking at her she was holding Jacobs arm and hand yes aunt Alice she said in a sweet tone would u like to go hunting with me and jasper. Sure she squealed she was still holding on to jacob not letting go of her grip it's been awhile since I hunted.
Nessies POV
Jacob let go of my hand and told me to be safe and have fun he picked me up looked me in the eyes I told him I would and I kissed his cheek and whispered I loved him he whispered it back then kissed my head gave me a big hug Alice jasper and me went out side and ran to the woods at vamp speed i looked back and jacob was looking at me watching me go.