Chapter two

(That's her when she is goes full demon princess)

At Tony's work place.

"how how was school Dime?" Tony asked while him and I walked into the work place and I got the things Tony needed. "It was fine." I said while giving him a drill. And he took it. "well that's nice I noticed that you became friends with Peter or should I say Spiderman and his friends." He said while drilling.

Just then Their was a knock of the front door.

"I'm going to go get the door Dime, can you please get the thing that's blocking the signal to the suit." Tony said while he left. "okay." I said and he left

Afew minuets went past and I finally got the signal working and then Tony shouted for me. Then I ran to him quicker then you could say Iron man.

"Dime meet Nick Fury and Spiderman and his team." Tony said. "Hello their Mr Fury it's nice to meat you and hello Peter, Sam, Ava, Danny and Luke." I said with a smirk on my face. Then they took of their masks off. "oh and Tony I fixed the singnal and added some more weponds in the suit." I said while looking at Tony. "Thanks Dime." Tony said while putting his arm on my shoulder.

"I have a question for you Tony." Said Peter. "And that is?" Asked Tony. "Is Dimond you're chiled?" Asked Peter. "No Dime is not my daughter. I found her on the street badly burn so I took her here and looked after her. 'That did not happen Tony actually just asked me to join the avengers and live with him so I said yes that's how I am living with him' I thought In my head. "okay anyway why are you here?" Tony asked. "Well I was wondering if Some of Peter's team could stay here until we finish upgrading the Helicarrier." Nick asked with a mad expression. "Fine they can stay but their will be rules.

Then Peter left and So did Nick. "Okay let's set some rules now." Tony said with a look that said you better listen.

"Rule one Don't mess the place up, Rule two Don't take anything that doesn't belong to you, Rule three Don't go into the work place unless you have permission. Rule Four Don't have a party when i'm not here and not with our permission. And the last rule is to not brake the rules. Got it?" Tony said. "Got it." everybody else said apart from me because I already knew the rules.

"Okay Dime can you get the suit paint ready for me when I get there." Tondy asked and I ran to the place where the pain is then I put the paint blue prints out on the table and I got the suit ready to get painted. Then I went back to Tony.

"Tony I have finished getting everything ready." I said to Tony. "Thanks Dime." Tony said then he looked back at everyone

"okay go and get you're things then came back and Dime will show you around." Tony said then he walked away to go paint his suit.

After a while they came back with their things.

Okay Let's start the tour. So right now we are on the first floor. Down the steps that is a place where Nobody is allowed to go. And to the left of us there is the kitchen and dining room and to the right on us there is the living room and game room. and i'm front of us their is a meeting room and a party place." I said before we went up the stairs.

After we reached the second floor.

"This is the second floor. To the left their is a indoor pool with slides. and to the right there is a painting room. And infront of us their is the training room." I said then we went up the final set of stairs.

Then we reached the first floor.

"To the left we have the bathrooms." And to the right. The first door is Danny's Room, The second door is Luke's room, The third room would be Peter's room if he had to stay the night, The fourth room is Ava's, and the fifth room is Sam's and this one is mine so keep out. And Infront if us all Is Tony's room keep of of that one as well." I said before turning back to face them.