💖~ Chapter 5 ~💖

Me and Y/N are having a good chat actually about our daily life. I EVEN MANAGED TO GET HER PHONE NUMBER!!...and ofcourse I gave mine as well.

Finally the rest of our members went to sit at the table and somehow they had a teasing grin on their faces.

Zeyu:What are you all looking at?

All except Zeyu and Y/N: You two 😏

Y/N:Uhhh......

Everyone is now seated at the table

Y/N's POV

Mingxie: soooo~~~ how did it go~~?

Y/N: I.was.freakin.nervous....but luckily I managed to hide my fangirl side and also to not blush.I EVEN HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER!!!!

Mingxie: I cant believe that you actually managed it ate from all of the things that make you fan girl this might the first time you hid it 😂.

Y/N:Whatever Mingxie atleast its worth it

(A/N:if you are wondering...yes they are infront of Zeyu but they are talking in tagalog so that the boys wont understand)

Mingrui: Its really hard to communicate with you girls since we dont speak your native languange.

(A/N: Correction the girls actually speak English,Tagalog,Korean, and Chinese.They are also speaking Chinese in this story)

Dorothy: Oh Mingrui 😂 if you want we can teach you.

Mingrui: Really ?

Zihao: Hey what about us.

Yuji:We can teach all of you if you want.

Xinlong:Coollll

Osani:Im done eating!

Kasandrea: That was fast.

Mingrui: Im done eating too!!

Zeyu:You guys really eat fast.

Osani:Well,thats us.

The manager went to us and said.

Manager:All of you will live in a dorm both BOY STORY and GIRL STORY. There will be two bedrooms per group so there will be 3 people per room.
Group leaders,you are incharge for assigning your members. All of you can go back to your places and start packing we will meet at the same dance room you went this morning.

All: hao de

All of us went back to our places.

Y/N: eomma im home !!

Mom: Ahh agiii(baby)

Taehyung: Hello shortcake !

Y/N: Yahh stop

Mom: What are you doing here ? I thought you were at practice

Y/N: Actually eomma our manager said we are going to live at a dorm, im getting my stuff so I can move it there.

Mom:My agi is finally growing up.

Y/N: I will visit here all the time when im not busy so you can have company.

Mom: your so sweet,by the way we are going to have dinner at the Grand Felise Restaurant. We will have a family dinner together since your brother is back home.