💖~ Chapter 1 ~💖

Y/N's POV

I am on my phone looking at my instagram while waiting for breakfast. While I was scrolling down on
my insta, a notification popped at the top of my phone. I opened my messages and it was from my brother  oppa Taehyung.

"Good morning short cake ! Have you had your breakfast? I will be home soon make sure you wait for me at the airport ok ? I will see you soon bye~."

My first empression was like "oh! that's great oppa is coming home" Then next I was like "Wait...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OPPA TAEHYUNG IS COMING HOME!!!!!

Why am I freaking out ? Well I have'nt seen my brother for 6 months! Sure you might think its just a short period of time but I just miss him so much he has been travelling a lot so I guess he might be homesick. You might also think " Why are you in different Entertainments?" that question is asked a lot but the thing is our parents want us to pick an entertainment that we like. Unnie picked YG Entertainment, Oppa picked Big Hit Entertainment and I picked JYP Entertainment.

I was running down the stairs with excitement. When I reached down stairs I saw my mom preparing the waffles."Good Morning mom!" "Good Morning Sweetie!" "Wheres dad?" "Oh he went to the office a while ago,by the way did Taehyung tell you that he will come home later ? "Wait LATER?!?!!" "Didnt he tell you ?"  "Well yeah he did but he didnt tell me that he was gonna arrive later." "Well we are going to pick up your brother later at 2PM" "ok"

I sat down and I ate my waffles. The waffles were delish. I placed my plate on the sink and went upstairs to my room. I just relaxed a bit you know scrolling on insta somethin like that before I leave the house to go to JYP Entertainment. My dad and JYP are bestfriends. Why ? cuz my dad owns SM Entertainment. So when I audtitioned at the entertainment, JYP noticed me and I passed all the test on the audition. And no its not about the thing that my dad and JYP are bestfriends its because JYP had already seen my talent years before. So thats why I am a trainee at JYP Entertainment soon to be in a group called GIRLSTORY. After scrolling on insta I got dressed into this.

I walked to go there since it wasnt that far away

I walked to go there since it wasnt that far away. I arrived at JYP Entertainment and I was greeted by Unnie Nayeon from Twice. My sister Jennie and Nayeon have been bestfriends for awhile.

"Annyeong Y/N!"

"Annyeong Unnie!"

"What room are you heading to Y/N ?"

"Oh! room 302"

"That's great! Im heading to room 301 wanna come with me ?"

"Sure Unnie!"
____________________________________________________
word count: 471 words