Part 1

Dedicated to Mansi who wanted a PreeDit version of this story I wrote on another couple. 

 The audience jumped with joy when they saw their favourite singer.the rock star Pandit Khanna appeared on stage.When he smiled the audience cheered up for him.When he gave flying kisses to the audience there were many girls to catch them.But those flying kisses reached the heart of one girl who was among the audience.She is none other than Preeti Agarwal.

Pandit observed the girls over there.
He said in his mind:I know Preeti..you are also here to watch me perform.I know that you are the first one to catch my kiss.But why I am not able to identify you?
Preeti was hiding herself behind some people over there.
Preeti smiled:Our first meeting should be special.If you see my face now you will identify me as my face is filled with love for you.If you find me today our meeting will be ordinary.One day I will come before you.Wait rock star Pandit Khanna.
Pandit smiled saying in his mind:This song is dedicated to you Preeti.Wherever you are this song will reach your heart from my heart.
Pandit started singing...

Neele neele ambar par chaand jab aaye
Pyaar barsaaye humko tarsaaye
Aisa koi saathi ho aisa koi premi ho
Pyaas dil ki bujha jaaye

Neele neele ambar par chaand jab aaye
Pyaar barsaaye humko tarsaaye
Aisa koi saathi ho aisa koi premi ho
Pyaas dil ki bujha jaaye

Oh oonche oonche parvat jab choomte hain ambar ko
Pyaasa pyaasa ambar jab choomta hai saagar ko
Oonche oonche parvat jab choomte hain ambar ko
Pyaasa pyaasa ambar jab choomta hai saagar ko
Pyaar se kasne ko baahon mein basne ko
Dil mera lalchaaye koi to aa jaaye
Aisa koi saathi ho aisa koi premi ho
Pyaas dil ki bujha jaaye

Neele neele ambar par chaand jab aaye
Pyaar barsaaye humko tarsaaye

Oh thande thande jhonke jab baalon ko sehlayein
Tapti tapti kirnen jab gaalon ko chhoo jayein
Thande thande...

Kalakar).

Preeti was immersed in his magical voice.
She blushed thinking:I know Pandit...this song is for me.

Preeti is crazy about Pandit because of his beautiful voice

Preeti is crazy about Pandit because of his beautiful voice.His songs made her fall in love with him.Like any fan she sent him gifts.In the beginning Pandit just took it as a fan's gesture.But later on when he kept receiving gifts from her on every special occasion he started noticing her.Without seeing her he started adoring her.Then Preeti took the next step by chatting with him online.Though Pandit always gets messages from his fans online only when he noticed Preeti's message he started chatting with his fan ie Preeti.As time passed they started having voice chat.Their friendship grew stronger and cuter.

Preeti reached home.
Her father Anand:How was Pandit's concert?

Preeti:As usual it was rocking papa.His sang a song specially for me.
Anand:Really?Is he falling in love with you?
Preeti blushed:Papa...
Anand:I don't blame Pandit for falling in love with you.Because you are the most beautiful girl in this world.
Her mother Bela:But how does Pandit know that Preeti is beautiful?He has not seen her yet.