"If she passed, why did you want to see us both?" Jennie's asked slightly confused. She had never been asked to see a teacher for being good before.

"I wanted to congratulate Jisoo, and give you the option of stepping down as her tutor." He grabbed his bag and gestured for Jennie to follow him out.

"Step down?" Jennie followed him into the hallway, avoiding crashing into other students making their way to class.

"Your attendance over the past few weeks has been great, and with the obvious success of you taking the time to tutor Miss Kim, I believe you have more than earned the extra credit needed to bring your grade up." He pushed open the door leading outside and let Jennie lead him out, "If you keep up the attendance and class participation you're going to pass without a problem."

"What about Jisoo?" Jennie asked, gripping her jacket and pulling. It tighter around herself.

"I can assign her another tutor."

"That's ok."

"What's ok?" Lee asked, pulling open the door to the administration building.

"I'll keep tutoring her." Jennie shrugged and followed him in.

Lee stopped walking and turned to her with a perplexed expression, "Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"Even though I'm telling you that you don't have to?" He seemed positively lost at the idea of Jennie volunteering to do extra work.

Jennie scoffed, "Yeah, what's the big deal?"

He looked at her for a second trying to decide if she was being serious or not. He was well acquainted with her sarcasm and overall lazy attitude so he knew full well this was out of character.

He nodded slowly before starting down the hall again, "No big deal. Makes my life easier, actually. Now I don't have to find her a new tutor."

Jennie was following slowly but noticed they were fast approaching the deans office, "Great, that all then?"

She didn't wait for an answer after seeing her mother through the open office door. They made eye contact and Chaerin was on her feet the same time Jennie turned and rushed back towards the doors leading out of the building.

Lee watched the Dean speed walk past him after Jennie. He turned just in time to see Jennie smash open the doors and make a break for it. He let out a chuckle and shook his head. There was the Jennie he enjoyed so much.

——

"How about this one?" Jisoo turned around and pulled gently on the hem of her shirt as she looked down at her outfit.

"What— is that even yours?" Lisa raised an eyebrow and leaned back on her hands on Jisoo's bed.

Jisoo looked down at the shirt and smiled, "Well no. I kind of borrow it from someone and just haven't given it back yet."

"Its Jennie's isn't it?" Lisa grinned knowingly.

"What? Why would you—" Jisoo looked up embarrassed and noticed Lisa's smug grin and let out a laugh, "Ok yeah, it is. How'd you know?"

"Because your face did that thing." Lisa stood up and walked to the closet and started sifting through the things hung up.

"That thing?" Jisoo's eyebrows pushed together as they ignored Lisa pulling things from the closet and dropping them to the floor.

"Yeah, you know, that thing it does when you talk about Jennie." Lisa held up a dress to Jisoo and looked it over before tossing it to the ground.

"Thats crazy, my face doesn't do a thing." Jisoo scoffed but was suddenly worried that Lisa was right. Did her face do a thing? Because lately she had noticed her heart did a thing...