Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I sat in my seat while across me a very cute blonde girl around my age by the name of Mary Saotome. We were playing a game of poker ( A/N at least that's what I think they were playing). We were both breathing heavily as this game seemed to have took its toll on us by the duration of the game. Though I knew the odds were against me I played alongside her game of being challenged.

Mary : Seems that I have you on the ropes,*looks at her hand of cards* Yes. 

She seemed to think that, but in reality I was cool as can be on the inside. Like I said I was just playing along with her game. I looked at my hand and decided to play it knowing that she had a Royal Flush.

Y/N : *Deep breathe then plays hand* SHOWDOWN, FULL HOUSE!!!!

Mary : *Giggles then plays hand* TOO BAD! Though I can give you an A for effort.

I wasn't at all surprised since I knew but I made my face show a little bit of defeat while her face twisted to look like one of those titans from Attack on Titan when they see a human defenseless. I took a deep breath to further display my fake disappointment. she then snaked her hand around my face and she caressed my chin and began to speak.

Mary : I am so sorry that you had to face a defeat such as that one by my hand, but dont worry you'll make up for it by being a puppy. Besides you're cute as fuck so you belong to me.

Y/N : Since I can't pay you back. Then that is my only choice *looks at Mary and said in a seductive voice* Master.

She was taken back by my comment but I could tell that she liked it by the way she bit her lip in response. She put on my dog tag with a gentle and caring manner and we headed off towards the cafeteria so she could gamble some more. Once we arrived she got 2 chairs, one for me and one for her. She made me sit closer to the table and she used my thighs as a foot rest. Which caused those around us to speak of how she treated me despite being a pet.

Student 1 : Why the fuck is she letting him sit on a chair????

Student 2 : I know he should be on all four of his limbs.

Student 3 : She has taken a liking to him. Didn't you see how she interacted with him after their game? It's like she won a boyfriend.

While that was going on people came by my face and started talking down to me.

Student 4 : Remember your place dog.

Student 5 : Dont think Mary's treatment of you makes you special.

Student 6 : She treats you like a puppy but when the time comes I'll treat you like a pig. *Spits on Y/N*

I got pissed when he spat on me so I moved Mary's legs off me stood up and walked over to who spat on me and looked at him with a smile......a creepy smile. Then my smile went away and my eyes changed to red. He looked at me with pure fear, then I took his tie wiped the spit on my face and then punched him in the face knocking him out cold. His friends tried to attack me but I slammed ones head onto a table and put one in a choke hold. He passed out in my grip however a teacher saw the whole thing go down.

Teacher : Go to the student councils office immediately!

Y/N : *Smirks and caresses his fist* Yes ma'am.

I made it to the councils office and stepped in seeing the council and spoke to the President, hands down one of the prettiest girls at the school.

Kirari : Why are you here?

Y/N : I knocked out three students when they talked down to me and one spat on me for being a pet. Any further questions?

Kirari : I see..... well as punishment you will be in charge of showing a new student around the school. Do that and all is forgiven.