Chapter 10:Be With You

Start from the beginning

Hiroshi...Midoriya...

Who was this boy...? My cousin?

I sighed long. I was very stressed and frustrated. I started to feel unsafe and scared. It felt like something big would happen. I felt anxious all the time.

Was this some kind of sign of major incident would happen in the future or something?

Everyone was practicing their special moves. I was okay on the first three days and managed to hide my fatigue and anxiety and even managed to create some special moves and added some new devices to my costume.

But lately, the nightmare kept haunting me and my chest and head pains kept getting worse.

"Oi,Deku." Kacchan suddenly called me out. I raised my head and saw Kacchan with his usual grumpy expression but his eyes fulled of...concern?

"Come with me." Kacchan gripped my hand in surprise and swiftly dragged me out of classroom. "Deku-chan! Let's go---" Ochako-chan's eyes went wide in when she saw Kacchan dragging me.

"Deku-chan!" She tried to stop Kacchan but I gave her eyes signal not to interrupt us. She got it and nodded in hesitation.

Though I myself was nervous. We'd talk to each other at all...after that day...

.....

(Alrighty, guys! Play the song now!)

Outside class...

Midoriya's POV

"Kacchan, where are we going?" I asked Kacchan,still in total confusion. We were at the end of hallway already,on the fourth floor. I thought this was the third time I asked him yet he kept quiet and his strong hand still gripping my wrist firmly.

I felt like...this had happened before...

I stared at Kacchan broad back. My childhood memory with him suddenly flashed in my mind.

"You're so slow,Izuku."

"Come,give me your hand,Izuku. Let's walk together!"

I stopped matching with Kacchan's pace and froze there. Kacchan stopped walking too and turned his back and glared at me.

"Why the heck you stop,you ne--"

Bakugou's POV

I stopped walking when damn Deku suddenly froze. I turned my back to face her and glared at her deadly.

"Why the heck you stop,you ne---"

I couldn't finish my sentence when I saw crystal tears trickled on her soft cheeks. Deku slowly let my hands go and covered her face,crying and sobbing.

I was shocked to see her crying all of sudden. "Kacchan...why...?" She spoke up in croaked voice.

What...the heck...?

"Why are you always like this...?" She said between sobs. "Why did you make me like this...? Confusing me..." Deku's words made me stayed quiet.