•blank•

(Btw, I will edit the picture tmrw,,,, it's 2am rn\(^o^)/) special thanks to @XxEmikoDrawz xX for giving me insparation to actually continue this fanfic hehe(*'・v・)

————-
"...who' s blood is that.." kacchan yelled at me- the yell that i know he's supremely angry at me.

"... you don't need to know- yet~"
——-BAKUGO POV
Oh so now you think you're all mighty and tough, huh?

So that's how it is

" oh you motherfucker that's it-"

"huh-"

Not only did I pinned him, I yanked his collar on his school uniform and smashed that motherfucker to the wall.

I heard deku's yelp as his head smashed the wall.

""Kacch-ha-"

                   "-ow-w...."

Eh?

....

oh god.

Deku was limping ,trying to grasp onto my shoulders as I pinned him to the wall. To my surprise, I spotted a crimson red liquid slowly seeping from his forehead, barely showing up as his curly hair was covering it.

"Damn sorry deku... maybe I went a little too hard. Here, I'll help you get up. Hold my han—gaH-"

*thump*

                                     "-deku what the fu-"
My face was pushed against his desk, 
pushing off some books and a good portion of his papers, leaving the rest crumpled.

Deku had my arms pinned behind my back, it was silent.

I turned my head slightly to catch a glance at the victim in hand. He looked steady and solemn, his eyes blank...

                 -good, it looks like he wouldn't dare to hurt me.

I could feel  his heavy breathing as he leaned closer to me, still keeping a good grip, becoming closer than he ever was before.

Deku looked right at me, and with a chilling stare, he finally spoke.

           "When can you learn to mind your own goddamn business."

————————-
gOD HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN??!???

Geuss whos OFFICALLY bacK!
theauthorlmao

....
So sorry for the EXTREMLY LONG delay~ hope I can be forgived (*'・v・)

I have great plans for the future of this story! So stay tune~