"Hello, papa." She said. He looked over the table.

"You've outdone yourself, mambo." He praised when he noticed the cigar. Dinah directed the attention to Cordelia.

"The witch queen. You have an interesting request." He eyed her.

"You know why I'm here?" She asked.

He nodded. "The Antichrist. Michael Langdon, bringer of the end of days. What makes you think I can help? I am only the gatekeeper between humanity and the underworld."

"Open the gates. I will lure him inside and he will be condemned to roam the underworld." Cordelia proposed.

"Betray Satan's spawn." He huffed. "I would be putting myself at great risk."

"Name your price." Cordelia shrugged. He grinned and sat down.

"The last time a conspiring mambo and witch queen summoned me, they brought me the greatest offering. Come out, child." He gestured with his hand. Nan came out from behind his chair, grinning.

"Oh my god." She breathed out upon seeing her.

"Cordelia, long time no see, bitch." She said.

"Fucking Fiona." She shook her head at the thought of her mother's doings. "If you've hurt her..."

"It's okay," Nan stopped her. "Papa's nice to me. And I really like hell, it's fun."

"What do you do down there?" Dinah asked, curious.

"I make trouble." She and Papa Legba chuckled.

"Nan is my favorite little helper. I could use more like her." He said.

"You want me to give you a soul." Cordelia realized.

"And you want me to perform a coup. An order so tall demands a steep price. Not just a soul, Elizabeth's soul."

"No." Cordelia quickly shook her head. "She's the only one who can stop this, the most powerful."

"I don't believe so." He said.

"What are you saying?" Cordelia asked.

"I've made my offer, turn it down and you will not get another." He shrugged.

"Don't be a fool, Cordelia." Dinah advised.

"Please? I want more friends." Nan begged.

"I'm sorry, Nan. I can't." Cordelia said. Papa grabbed the cigar and smelt it.

"Then we have no deal." He stood. He and Nan left the room. Cordelia looked to Dinah.

"What do I have to do? There must be something else I can offer, something else that I can do." Cordelia begged.

"It doesn't work like that. Papa made you an offer and he only makes one. You refused him. That's it, you blew it. Now, not only will that girl die, but six billion other people will, too." Dinah narrowed her eyes at her. Cordelia didn't know what to do with herself now. Dinah was right, but Elizabeth would've been the only person who could've lured him in.

Bubbles and Myrtle had made their way successfully to the Hawthorne School. The warlocks stepped in as the witches were enjoying their time. "Ladies," Ariel began. "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"We've prepared a meal as a form for apology. I realize now that under trying circumstances, some words may have been spoken that were... poorly articulated." Myrtle explained.

"You called him a pathetic, pompous ass." Baldwin stated.

"An error she is eager to redress. I am Bubbles, Bubbles McGee. You may have seen me on the silver screen. Well, maybe on one of those procedurals you see on CBS." She introduced herself. Baldwin shook his head. Of course not. "Well, my true magic is in the kitchen. And tonight, we have prepared for you the most wonderful, delicious, succulent meal of your entire life."