Chapter 2~ Meeting the Oración Seis

The paper Lahar gave me had a date, location, and time. The date: 5/20/797 time: 12:30pm location: magnolia train station. It was currently 6 pm 5/19/797. So I had a few hours to get a little more supplies such as food, bathroom esenceials, and blankets/pillows.

First I went to get some food then the bathroom esenceials when I started to run out of money and i can't go on any jobs right now. So I have to work with what I got so I went home to set up.

~Le timeskip brought to you by CoLu~

So I just finished setting up the bathroom and putting the food away. The problem is I only have 1 sleeping bag and 2 blankets and pillows. (not including Lucy's) I guess somebody can sleep on the couch but there are 6 members so I'm going to have to get the other couchs out of my room.

After getting everything out I checked the time and it said it was 12 am. Just great I'll probably have 7 hours of sleep only have time to take a shower not bath and cook breakfast and head to the train station bc I won't have enough time to go to the guild.

~timeskip to 11 because I'm lazy~

I have 1hr to make sure everything's perfect and get to the train station witch is 10 mins from my apartment. So after making sure everything is perfect I check the time and it says its 11:40 so i have 10 mins to spare and the other 10 to head to the station Purfect.

I spend the 10 mins writing my story and then I head to the station at 11: 45 so I can get there 5 min early great!

~the 3rd timeskip in 1 chapter~

When I get there I sit at a bench and wait bc I still have 3 min to spare when the train finally pulls up I stand up and try to see past the crowd of people. When I finally spot them i  make my way toward them. When they see me they start to walk over to me.

When we meet each other in the middle I saw 4 boys and Angel the only reason I know Angel is because she was the one I had to fight during the nirvana incessant. "Wait wasn't there six of you last time?" I asked since one member seemed to be missing "Lucy you will only have to take care of these five because the sixth member is still on trial and would most likely try to escape" Lahar said "oh ok" I said

We went to my place to discuss things and do introductions since I only knew Angel because everybody else fought the others. "Ok Lucy this is cobra " Mest said pointing to a guy with a scare on his eye and maroon hair "this is midnight" he said pointing to a guy with black and white hair and dark makeup who was sleeping "this is not eye"he said pointing to a large guy with orange hair and the guy kept saying stuff about love and kept saying 'OH YEAH' "this is racer" he said pointing to a guy with a very and I mean VERY pointy nose in a skin tight tracksuit "and last but not least Angel" he said pointing at Angel

He introduced me and we got everything that needed to settled settled, then mest and Lahar left. After they left It was 5:30 pm so I started supper which was noodlesand rice. When I finished I called everybody to eat but no one came so i went to go check on them. "Um guys dinners ready " I said peeking into the living room from the kitchen when I looked in the living room I saw midnight sleeping still, cobra playing with a snake, racer running up and down the floor, Angel and hot eye were just sitting on the couch watching a romantic movie.

I walked out and said "um guys dinners ready I made noodles and rice" they all looked at me then got up and went go eat.

______________________________________