Chapter 6-The Meeting

When you enter the cave, you're met with sounds of clanging. Creatures walk by carrying loads of weapons. The five in front of you stop, so you're forced to as well. They begin looking around.

"It may not be what you are used to, but it is defensible." Caspian said.

"Peter, you may want to see this." Spoke Susan, who was standing at the wall. Peter followed, Caspian close behind. You went as well, wondering what she could be talking about. Peter grabbed a torch, and held it close to the walls, showing carvings of the stories of the defeat of the White Witch.

"It's us." Susan observed. The others looked shocked. You looked at them surprised.

"What is this place?" Lucy asked.

"You don't know?" Caspian asked. When he was met with no response, he took a torch off the wall and walked past them, heading down a tunnel. The others followed, you bringing up the rear. He led everyone into a dark room, and stepped to the side, touching the flame of his torch in a liquid.

It ignited, fire running along the wall and surrounding the group. On the wall you could now see carvings of centaurs, fauns, a couple dwarves, and of Aslan, directly in the middle. The Pevensies all looked at each other. In front of Aslan's carving, lay the broken stone table. Lucy was the first to get over her shock, and walked forward. The others followed within seconds. Lucy placed her hand on the split table, and turned to her siblings.

"He must know what he's doing." She determined. You looked to Peter and noticed his jaw clench slightly when looking at the carving. He turned to his siblings as well.

"I think it's up to us, now."

You looked to Caspian for a reaction, but received none. You sighed and walked out of the stuffy room, Caspian and Edmund watching you leave. You stepped outside only to be ran over by a faun. He stopped.

"I'm so sorry, miss-"

"Y/n. Y/n is fine." You said, standing up, with his assistance. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" You asked.

"I have news to bring the Kings and Queens." He said.

"Well, go. I'm fine." You said. He nodded and ran past you. You frowned slightly and walked to the ruins, immediately feeling at peace in the open. You took a big inhale through your nose and closed your eyes in content.

Moments later, the same faun that had run you over ran outside. "Mi-Y/n?" He said, cutting himself off. You turned.

"Yes?"

"Prince Caspian would like to see you."

You nodded. "Thank you." You told him, swiftly moving past him, your dress rubbing against your legs.

"It's only a matter of time." You heard Peter say as you entered the room with the stone table. It was now quite crowded, making you immediately uncomfortable. You walked over to Caspian and sent him a questioning look. He raised a finger, telling you he'd talk to you later. You turned your attention back on Peter.

"Miraz's men and war machines are on their way. That means those same men aren't protecting his castle."

"What do we propose we do, your majesty?" Reep asked.

"We need to get ready for it."

"To start planning for-"

Caspian and Peter had spoken at the same time. You shot Lucy a look, who sat on the stone table. Peter and Caspian sent each other a look of surprise. You placed your hand on Caspian's arm. He looked to you, then to Peter, giving him a small nod of submission.