Louis smirks. "I'm busy," he lies, moving his gaze up and down Harry's body.

"Too busy for me?" His voice all sultry. The prettiest bait, his cock outlined through the tight stretch of his boxer briefs. It's worse now— his yellow shirt is riding up over his belly, all that sun-kissed skin sitting like a meal. His hand lazily drags over hips and up his chest, playing with his nipples under his shirt. "It's not fair."

It's causing problems; Louis's got a tent in his sweatpants poking up against the base of his laptop. It's hard to stretch out indifference with that making a scene. Harry will be unbearable when he notices— if he hasn't already. But Louis can get the upper hand all too easily. He props his right arm against the armrest and looks back at his computer, body leaning away to make up for his growing arousal.

Harry lifts his head to assess the latest challenge before dropping his head back again, eyes to the ceiling. "I wasn't touching when you told me..." he mumbles innocently with the poke of Louis's shoulder again.

Louis shoves his whole leg away with the click of his tongue. "You're acting like a fucking child," he scolds him. And that was stern, his blue eyes narrow and mean. But they don't look at Harry this time. "Told you I'm not doing this," he tells the screen as he gets to typing all serious.

"What are you doing?"

"You're being a brat."

"Daddy." He pokes him again. But there's no reaction. And he frowns, folding his arm behind his neck to hold his head up. "Daddy..." Even when he drops his whole leg on his shoulders, they're shrugged off without a word. Now he's done it. And Louis's amused enough he lets a smirk creep in the corner of his mouth. Licks his lips with a sigh to cover the break in character.   'How are you gonna top that?' Harry's losing patience, when it seems Louis's only reinforced his own now. Legs lazily bent and held apart, his body propped on his elbows so he can put on a pretty prout— but no audience. " Daddy ," he complains as he touches himself. "Fucking—" He's getting reckless, desperate. He needs a good move. Louis's just asking for it.

"Harry!"

Slapped Louis's laptop closed with his heel, and kicked it right off his lap so it flew over the arm with a crash to the carpet. No apology or show of remorse. Just as Louis's bending over to salvage the poor thing Harry's happily taken its place with a comfy wiggle on his lap. He lets his arm wrap around the back of Louis's neck and bends down to kiss his face. Big kisses, shameless moans. Celebrating a clever move. Louis hadn't anticipated the outrageous counterattack, and Harry didn't either. But that excites him. Louis won't be short of his own retaliation. Although, for now he's too stunned to make a move. His expression might be unscripted; mortified, deeply endeared. Harry realizes he's in for a surprise.

Louis's reeling from his broken laptop and the weight of Harry's solid frame on his thighs. An angry tone when he starts, "Hey—!"

"So it worked?" Harry interrupts with a giggle as he palms Louis's dick through his trackies, keeping his left leg apart for easy access below. Kissing him, squeezing down on the shaft hard until Louis's moaning in his mouth. That seems like a surrender. But it's hardly. Harry would find it odd he's victorious without challenge. If he'd taken a moment to conjure a single thought at all beyond kissing Louis, curling his fingers around the back of his neck, his left hand at work between his legs. That's weakness. That was arranged. A short-lived celebration— nothing short of a trap.

Louis grabs a fistfull of Harry's curls and pulls his head back. Enough to get a whimper out of Harry. Not enough to keep his hands away from his crotch.

One could say they were both fishing for this exact moment. Daddy's lost patience with his baby. Something of a checkpoint. Louis sits back and rests against the couch so he can pull Harry back with him, their eyes meeting without strain. And Harry doesn't challenge the position. His cheeks blush bright pink, lips flushed to that rich magenta. He's hopelessly turned on, exulted in the events unfolding. Goosebumps ridge their skin, gazes locking. Harry must think he's gone submissive in the face from how quiet he goes and small he shrinks, but he's awful at hiding his arousal. That tiny smile stays drifting in and out. And Louis's too pleased. His cock throbbing in Harry's hand with excitement. Licking his lips with a smirk before letting his expression fall cold.