Land Of The Dead

Okay before the sequel begins the characters belong to Daria Cohen please go and support her and the writing is by me. Let's see what happens to Duke after he dies okay my pretty darlings Happy Reading!^^

In 2017~

Deep down the surface there is place it was the opposite of heaven and it was deep underground the color were hellish and flames start to pop out and after the flames there are so many canes but who was the owner of all of them. There were different types of cane to choose from like A two faced skill with cloth beneath the handle and strung with beads. A grey pom pom with a inverted collar beneath it. A black and green bat. A black apple with green paint in the poisoned apple like from Snow White
A ram's head with cloth below the handle. A whip, a black guitar beside it. Finally a small two pronged pitchfork that defiantly fits for and likes Satan's cane. A red pinkish robe and white long hand comes and looks at all the canes. Finally makes a desions by picking the two pronged pitchfork the color black and holds it with white pale fingers and then gives the cane a twirl going down near Maragony color pants and Maragony color top hat with 3 skulls and black rope attack to it and reveal Duke in his new snazzy hellish outfit. Red pinkish robe, with some gold, long black scarf, Maragony color top hat and pants with black x ties and same color heels and he smiles with his fangs showing. I Wonder how this is going to turn out to be.

Duke: The Minotaur's my butler~ The Cyclops my valet~ A centuar draws my chariot and the way~ Through a river made of fire~ To a street that's paved in bones~ I got a dozen zombie skeletons to walk me to my throne~

( Duke takes a fancy glass of nice fresh blood from his butler and the minotaur butler and spins around and gives the cyclops a coin and he jumps into his chariot run by a centuar and he heads out face and looks at the hellish view a river made of fire and a street path of skulls and bones. A dozen of zombie skeletons appear caring his chariot into a royal throne and Duke simply relaxes and singing )

Duke: In the land of the dead~ Heck boy ain't it grand? I'm the overlord of the underworld cause I hold horrors hand~ In the land of the dead~ I'm darkside royalty I'm far and renowned in the underground and you can't take that from me~

( Duke adores himself being the ruler of underworld or hell and his raises his arms and legs up as the zombie skeletons continue to carry him and his throne in the river of fire and he carry out his fancy glass of blood and starts to drink the blood as the river of fire pits blow up and Duke watching the view and drinking his bloody drink and he sways his drink )

Duke: Wooooooo~

Zombie Skeletons: Woooooo

Duke: Woooooo~

Zombie Skeletons: Woooo

Duke: Woooooo~

Zombie Skeletons: Woah~ Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

( Duke fills with glee as he arrives at the end of the river of fire and Duke gets up from his throne and grabs his custom cane that looks like Satan's and steps on the zombie skeletons head as they kept saying Ow and Duke smiling going up like stairs and he walks seeing more skulls and bones and fixes his red pinkish robe and gives his custom cane a twirl and sings more of the things he can do in the land of the dead)

Duke: Cerberus my lap dog is loyal as can be~ My bed is made of skulls, I'm in the lap of luxury~ I've got a Dragon's Blood Jacuzzi~ The gorgons thinks it's cool~ And a seven- headed Hydra living in my swimming pool~

( Duke sees his familiar Cerberus and pets puts his hand petting there 3 heads then Duke goes to his bed made of skulls hops onto to eat love the details and felt luxurious. Duke jumps out of his bed and goes into a tub of dragon's blood jacuzzi and female gorgons come from the blood jacuzzi and put there hands around Duke simply Duke enjoying ladies surround him and smirks then looks up top seeing a seven headed Hydra diving in and Duke slides onto the seven hydra body and fleeing his way down back into the ground and singing walking using his custom cane that looks like Satan's.)

Duke: In the land of the dead~ Heck boy ain't it grand? I'm the overlord of the underworld cause I hold horror's hand in the land of the dead~ I'm darkside royalty~  I'm far and renowned in the underground and you can't take that from me~

( Duke was walking with his custom cane tossing his cane up in the air and singing how his the overlord of the underworld and hopping, skipping, twirling around and sliding down on the ground holding his custom cane between his arms and spreading his whole arms up in the air also his body as well looking at the hellish scenery above a cliff with the river of fire, skulls and bones, floating eye balls, bone dragon breathing fire and red lava rocks and Duke sways his long black scarf and says one last thing)

Duke: No you can't take that from me~

( Duke the river of fire 2 pits raise up and Duke spreading his arms up and holding his custom cane and does the jazz hands everything faded to black and Duke jumps down and it ends)

?

(Meanwhile Back In The Castle At Night)

( Duke's clothes still on the carpet after being perish into ashes by the sunlight. Missi walks with the windows open it was still night and she's walking like a shadow holding Duke's staff and opens a door that leads to a library own by Duke when she opens the door her shadow reflection appears as she still a vampire and she grabs a brown book cover in spiderwebs and opens the brown book up with a book mark and the title reading ( Chapter 3: Resurrection) also the process of how to resurrect someone back from the dead) As Missi took a look on the page she made a huge smile showing her sharp teeth knowing that she has a plan)

To Be Continued~

Hello Hello My Darlings it's me Blurry Face again now with Chapter 2 done Land Of The Dead wow sorry if this took to long it was kind of a short chapter and the next one probably short as well. What do you you think my darlings should I keep working on this story more often? Well glad this part is finish don't worry the story is not over yet~. Now going to work on a Chapter Delelte Anamatic process. See you my pretty darlings. Hope you guys enjoy❤