Chapter 11

Classes finally finished and it was definitely about time.
The teacher just doesn't know when to shut his trap.
No natter what i do he's always yammering over me.
I especially love when he makes a mistake. I correct the shit out of him.
I even managed to get him to rage quit math letting us have a free period.

Alas, i grabbed Kusuo when the last bell went and dragged him along as i ran through the school.
I do not want to deal with those psychos he calls friends.

I kept running and didn't stop...
Until i bumped into the one person me and Kusuo couldn't read. Nindo...

"HEY BUD!"

"fuck." i muttered and kusuo smiled slightly but hid it almost instantly. It was the cutest thing i saw though.

We ended up getting in a group and eating nasty ramen and going to an arcade. I guess it wasn't that bad. It felt like i had friends. And i had my lover near me.

Me and saiki went to the bar where we saw a man serve us a cocktail.
I thought i knew the man. He gave me a vague memory but i just decided to dismiss it.
Me and kusuo decided it was time to head home, as we did so i turned around and screamed when i saw him.
Once i realised it was nothing harming him i bent over by double and laughed obnoxiously loud.

Kusuo looked at me confused and all i managed was a quick point the head.

He teleported home and was flustered

He teleported home and was flustered. It was adorable!

Kusuo was freaking and i did a sort of scan and bent over again.
"What!"
"I know roughly how long..."

This time kusuo was laughing.
I instantly felt it.
I had ears... And a tail.

"Why!!!!"
I scanned myself and was relieved.

"Well your will last a minimum of 2weeks and maximum of 3months."
"HOW IS THAT A ROUGH GUESS! THATS A MASSIVE GAP!"
"Well mines exact.."
"How long?"
"1 month. What i don't understand is how..."
"Why did you pause."
"The drinks. I thought i recognised the man, i guess i was right."
"So he what spiced our drinks?"
"Not exactly. He's a poisoner. He specifically chooses psychics, hes wanted and i cant believe i let him slip through out fingers. He chooses things. Its not harmful. Usually it might mess with the power and appearance slightly. He does it to prove the psychics are not hiding well enough. "
" So is he a human or psychic? "
" Human. He proves though, normal humans can see us just as well as we see them. "
...
" Im skipping. I ain't going in like this."
" Ill join you on th-"
" I think not. We cant both skip. "
" Both go in. Or both stay home. "

I smirked and he sweatdropped.

We will go to school!