Hit the Road, Kim

Start from the beginning

"Well great! Who's our first lead?"

"I've had time to rewatch some news recordings and podcasts about Yamanouchi. Someone not only framed us, but posed as me." Kim stopped, as she pulled the PDA out of her pants pocket. When the screen turned on, she showed it to Ron. On the nanoscreen was a news clip of the supposed Kim Possible walking out of Yamanouchi right after the explosion.

"What do you see that's off?" Kim asked confidently.

"That it's not you, duh." Ron said, also confident he had the right answer.

"No—Ron, what's different from this Kim and me." Kim sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh.. OH! That's easy. The eyes right off the bat. And her hips look too big." Ron then spewed. Kim stood there holding the Kimmunicator, her jaw dropped. She was expecting a stupid answer, but was instead blown away by how thorough his answer was. Especially his comment about her eyes.

"What?" He said in confusion. He noticed her cheeks had a red hue to them.

"Nothing. Anyway, who do remember that's tried to replicate my look before?" Kim asked, putting the device back in her pocket. That's when she finally saw the blank look on his face.

"Camille. It's Camille Leon, Ron." Kim finally spit out.

"The shapeshifting lady? How?" Ron asked. "I don't know. But we're going to have to find her first. Or trap her." Kim finally lead them both out the door. She made sure to make her own bed and clean up any mess she made so no room attendant would have to pick up after her. Ron on the other hand, kept everything exactly how he left it.

Ron shut off the light behind him, and finally closed the door.
_______________________________

The two teens sat in a nearby diner, clad in their incognito outfits. It was a dull colored diner, not that the rain and cloudy skies made it any better. It was clear it was just a quick drop-by diner. Even the lights were a dimmer tan color.

Ron ran through the menu faster than he had any book he'd ever read. He was almost drooling at the dozens of breakfast items to choose from on the lengthy menu. While Kim, did nothing but gaze out the window in her own thought. Usually when she was this quiet Ron knew she was conjuring something up in her head. In this case, she was trying to devise a plan. She was certain Camille was their first suspect, but she just didn't know how to catch her.

"Can I get y'all anything to drink? Coffee, iced tea?" A woman's voice then made her jump. She quickly whipped her head around the the edge of the table and saw the tall waitress standing there. An apron wrapped around her waist and a smile across her face.

Ron's eyes went to Kim, signaling her to order her drink first. "Just coffee is fine, thank you."
She said, faking a genuine smile.

"And I'll have the grande sized milkshake please. And you can fill that sucker up with as much chocolate as you've got." Ron said, enthusiastic about a sweetened beverage so early in the morning. Frankly, Kim felt kind of disgusted at the thought of chocolate at this hour.

"Ya know Ron, sugar this early actually tires you out quicker. Ya know that, right?" Kim asked with her face propped up in her right hand. "KP, don't underestimate my Ron Factor here." Ron said as he closed his menu with a satisfied smile. "Not this again." She rolled her eyes.

The waitress wrote everything down on her notepad, and made sure to underline the "chocolate" in chocolate shake. She smiled and turned around to walk off, but stopped.
"You look.. familiar. Do I know you?" She turned back around and looked at Kim with narrow eyes.