Who do you like?

Imogens P.O.V -

The second we got of the bus Riley took me towards her friends and introduced them all first theirs Sarita then theirs Mia, Chellz and Kathryn. I really like this bunch of girls their all so sweet and funny.

When I finally sat down Sarita jumped right into it and asked if I had seen any hotties around, but before I could answer Riley interrupted me and said " She thinks Ethan is hot I mean who dosent but she just dosent know the real him." I tried arguing by saying I'm sure he could change for the better good but all they could say was, yea and I'm related to Kim Kardashian.

Sarita likes this guy called Chris apparently hes all great and has a six pack but I still dont think that highly of him.

Oh my God here comes Ethan right now I wonder what hes going to say?

Ethans P.O.V -

The new girl Imogen is so pretty with her long blond her and luscious green eyes all the boys have already called dibs on her but now that I'm walking up to her I think they've got the memo to back off.

Hopefully I can make her fall for me like all the other ones and have somefun then move to the next girl lets see how this goes.

I started walking up to her, all her friends were nudging her and whispering things in her ear I heard that Riley girl say something aling the lines of ignore him hes just a player. What a bitch.

Imogens P.O.V -

"Um hey" I said to Ethan as he had just approached us.

"Hey I was wondering if I could take you on a tour around the school and all considering your new and everything."

"Oh I'd love that!"

"Tommorow at lunck then?" I quickly agreed and then he left, I was so excited!

Fletchers P.O.V -

Im so pissed Ethans already making a move on the new girl Imogen and all hes going to do is break her heart into tiny little pieces.

Shes so beautiful too far to beautiful for Ethan I mean hes my best mate and all but this girl is just perfect I think I'm going to have to start fighting Ethan for her now.

Operation get Imogen is now in action...

AN//

Hey my name is actually Imogen and how I described my self is true, well not like upmyself or anything I just thought it would make sense if like they described her as beautiful and shit and yea...