First Day

Imogen's P.O.V -

"Imogen get up you don't want to be late on your first day!" mum yelled

"Urhhhh" I groaned I had to get up to get ready for my first day at St Ignatious after moving here from Brisbane last week, we had to move because my dad got promoted to a new job down here. He used to work as a nurse up in Brisbane but he now works as the top brain surgeon down here in Geelong.

I really miss all my friends from up in Brisbane like Corinne, Grace, Emma and Sarah, That reminds me I should probably text Corinne.

Me: hey how's it going?

Rin: it's good but we miss you so much and it's not the same!

Me: awww ily you will be visiting me before you know it!

Rin: yea can't wait :)

Me: got to get ready for first day bye

Rin: bye have fun :)

Me: I will x

The uniforms actually really pretty it's a white shirt, red and blue tie and a maroony bluey jumper over the top.

As I get on the bus I see a seat next to a girl around my age I sit next to her and introduce myself. Her names Riley and she's in my grade.

I look to my right and see the hottest guy I have ever seen in my life! I keep staring but eventually Riley tells me that he's the biggest play boy and has broken so many girls hearts so don't get too close, but he's names Ethan Karphathy.

All I could think about for the whole trip was the name Ethan Karpathy...