"Private dance? I wanna show you something." She said into my ear and I nodded, getting up, seeing Ale smiling ear to ear. I laughed and followed her to a private room.

  Once we made it into the room, she walked me over to a chair, where I sat down.

"Unbutton these" She said, tugging on my pants, and I did, without asking any questions.

Once I undid my pants and slid them down a bit, she pulled my dick out, as I seen her eyes widen and her jaw drop, making me chuckle.

She looked up at me, smirking , and spit in her hand, then began jerking my dick. I watched as it grew in her hand.

Once it was hard, she took a rubber band from her wrist and tied her hair up in a ponytail, and then began giving me head.

I bit my lip as she went down further and further, slowly bobbing her head.

After a few seconds, she increased her pace, making me stand up, grabbing her head on both sides and begin fucking her mouth for about 7 minutes, before I nutted, and she swallowed everything.

She tapped my leg, making me release my grip on her head and step back. As she got up and started to walk out, before I grabbed her arm.

"Party ain't over ma." I said smirking, and I picked her up and carried her over to the middle of the floor as she giggled.

"Take that off" I said, referring to the silver , bikini looking outfit she wore, and she did as told.

"All fours, hurry up" I said , getting up.

I quickly pulled a condom out of my pocket, putting it on my piece, not surprised that it was still hard.

I walked over to her, seeing her on all fours, making her ass jiggle.

"Why a condom, I ain't got shit." She said smirking making me chuckle.

"I ain't the only nigga you done brought back here beloved, and thats facts. Now quit talking and arch your back" I said.

"I never said you were, but I still ain't got shit. Whatever tho." She said, arching her back.

I still ain't give a fuck, I ain't taking no chances.

"Heard Ju" I said, pushing my whole piece into her making her let out a loud moan and lay flat.

"Stop running from me, get up." I said lowly grabbing her hips, pulling her back up, sliding in again, this time holding her so she wouldn't run.

I quickly pumped in and out of her watching her ass jiggle. "Fuuuuuuucccckk!!" She moaned, making me send two slaps to her ass.

I continued pumping, as I grabbed a hand full of her hair and began giving her long deep strokes, hearing her ass clapping against me.
"Shiiiiitt.." She moaned, as I increased my pace. "Oh my god!!! I can't take it!!" She screamed, reaching around trying to push me back, and I grabbed her arm, pinning it on her back, stroking her faster, and a chain of moans filled the room.

I stopped, and flipped her over on her back, spreading her legs, sliding in again, slowly stroking her as she moaned nonstop.

"Faster daddy, i'm finna cum!" She yelled, making me speed up, grabbing her around her neck. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" She yelled before she let out one long moan, and her body began shaking, letting me know she was cumming, I tightened my grip on her neck, and began going even faster, feeling myself on edge.