chapter 10:Aftermath

Y/n's POV

After the U.S.J incident the media exploded, not just from the attack, but because a couple of kids where able to defeat a massive group of villains. Me and my friends were being interviewed, left and right, by reporters, I tried to cover up as much as I can. But sadly that plan went down the drain, because of Anthony who can't shut up, he let's the fame get to him, damn idiot, the school gave us a day off yesterday. I start to enter the class and go straight away to sit at the window, waiting for Mr. Aizawa to show up and start class, I heard Toru speaking.

Toru:"You guys, did you watch the news last night!?"

Mashirao:"Yeah."

Toru:"It was so cool we got a few seconds of screentime, though I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background."

Mezo:"Probably not."

Mashirao:"It is difficult to stand out, when your just gloves."

Denki:"We're totally big deals, those new channels loved us, we're basically celebrities!"

Eijiro:"Yeah, its kinda crazy right!?"

Kyoka:"Get over yourselves, the hero course that pumps out pros was attached and that's what they care about, besides we weren't exactly the center of attention, it was more of Roger's team."

Hanta:"Yeah, could you imagine what would've happened if y/n and his friends weren't there?"

Minoru:"WHY'D YOU SAY THAT!! I'm gonna pee myself, just thinking about it!"

Katsuki:"OH SHUT UP, GROW A PAIR LOSER!!"

Rikido:"You guys were amazing especially you Amadeus, the way you transform is awesome, you went toe to toe with that bird man!"

Amadeus:"Thanks man, it wasn't a big deal."

Fumikage:"You're pretty powerful, with a quirk like yours."

Iida:"Attention, homeroom class is about to begin, everyone stop talking and take your seats!"

Hudson:"Foureyes we're all already sitting down, your the only one standing up."

Iida:"Dangit!!"

Ochaco:"Dont sweat it."

Aizawa:"Morning class."

Aizawa finally came in to start teaching class, luckily he wasn't that injured and only had a few cuts and a sling on one of his arms.

Iida:"Mr. Aizawa, I'm glad your okay!"

Aizawa:"My state of being isn't relevant, what's important is that your fight isn't over yet."

Katsuki:"Our fight?"

Izuku:"Don't tell me."

Minoru:"Not more bad guys!"

Aizawa:"............The U.A sports festival is about to start."

Eijiro:"Yes!"

Everyone:"The sports festival!"

Eijiro:"Let's go kick some ass-"

I saw denki put his hand on Kirirshima's face, interrupting him.

Denki:"Wait a second!"

Kyoka:"Is it really such a good idea to host the sports festival, so soon, after the villains snuck inside?"

James:"I agree, last time a big event was hosted in America a man, with a mask blew up the stadium and threatened to nuke the city, even blew up the bridges going in the city."