I turned away looking out the window eventhough we were outside his house and there as nothing to look at "Harley...Harley look at me." I reluctantly turned around.

"You want me to pretend that didn't happen yes?" I felt my stomach drop about 20ft when I said it outloud, I'd never been wanted by someone else before. I might like him or I might just like the attention I don't know myself yet. 

"No!" He sounded angry.

"Why are you angry?” I said quietly as i could feel my voice would break otherwise.

"I'm not angry okay a little annoyed and because I wanted to do that, I knew what I was doing, because I do like you and I do think you are beautiful." 

" Oh." That was all I could manage and that was how my facial expression was left too, in a perfect O. 

"What do you mean oh?"

'Nothing, I don't know, I think I'm glad you meant it but I don't know" I smiled up at him, he kissed my forehead in return. 

"Now I don't understand, what don't you know."

"I don't know whether I like you or like the attention you give me." I blushed it sounded stupid aloud. 

"I know this is abit rushed so I understand if you say no, but do you want to go out to a restaurant for dinner on Thursday? Like a date? So you can get to know me properly?"

"Yeah I'd like that."

"Good we'll talk about it later, we have some zombie butts to kick!” He unlocked the doors, I didn't even notice him lock them, I was about to reach out for the handle when Harry opened it from the outside I suppose as a romantic gesture but as I was already leaning for the handle, I tumbled out of the car. Somehow and honestly I do not know how but he caught me and laughed, at least this didn't change how we acted around each other. He then grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. How on earth can he like me? He's so attractive it’s unbelievable, and there's me the boy stalking arsehole.

As we walked into the kitchen to get some tea, Gemma was in there with some other woman, who I shall presume is Harry’s mum however she looks so young and pretty, damn you can see why Harry looks like he does!

"See I told you, you guys would end up together" Gemma squealed pointing at our hands. I immediately pulled my hand back. 

"Okay Gem don't get to excited it's not like Harry's never had a girlfriend before." The assumed Mother said, she just said I was Harry's girlfriend I hadn't thought of it like that before... My heart began to race, this was all a little too overwhelming for me i needed to sit down so I quickly shuffled over to the tables with chairs and pulled one out. However Harry followed me and stood behind my chair leaning on the back. 

"Yeah but Mum I like her, she’s well pretty and she's not all revealing like the whores Harry usually brings back" Gemma stated. Making me blush again, she was sure good at making me do that. 

"You know we are still here?" Harry questioned.

"Oh yes of course and don't talk like that Gemma!" Harry's Mum slapped her arm and walked towards Harry  and opened her arms as if wanting a hug from Harry but no, me. So I stood up and walked into her embrace. 

"Hi love, I'm Anne, Harry's Mum"

'"Hey, Nice to meet you, I'm Harley"

"You too. I already know your name Harry won't shut up about you"

"MUUUM!"Harry whined. Acting like an embarrassed 7 year old. 

"Okay that’s not true" I started laughing and quite loudly at that. I loved it when people were embarrassed.