Today was a whole lot of mess. The simple thought of having to re-do all the work I did was frustrating and tiring as I got to it again once the building had been sorted. Because it caused inconvenience and until the people got out, I let most of my staff go on a longer break which I'm sure they appreciated.

After, maybe half an hour, that everything was back to normal, I got a call from my driver, saying he couldn't find my brother at the said location. My worry fuelled me to constantly call his phone, which he never picked up. I felt lost and scared – he called me to get him because he didn't feel good after he stupidly went to smoke weed with some of his friends and now, he was gone. I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault that my driver couldn't find him.

It scared me to death when my phone rang loudly in the office and I quickly grabbed it. The number was unknown but with Mason god knows where, I picked it up anyway.

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon, I'm calling from the Royal London Hospital. May I please speak to Mr Harry Styles?"

"This is him," I said right away as the worst of the worst clouded my mind. "What's going on? Is this about my brother?"

"Mr Styles, I am calling to inform you about your brother, Mason Styles, yes. He had been brought in just five minutes ago and you were listed as his third emergency contact."

"Did the first two not pick up?" I asked angrily. It wasn't aimed at the lady who spoke to me, more so at our parents. I couldn't fucking believe them. 

"Unfortunately, not. No," she sighed. "If you could please come in..."

"Yes. Of course. I'm on my way. Thank you very much for calling me."

"You are very welcome. It is my job after all. See you soon."

"Bye."

As soon as my ass was in the car and my hands gripped the steering wheel, the speed limit didn't exist in my eyes or mind. I prayed Mason didn't get taken in for getting hit by a car or something because that would have been one hell of a story to feed our mum and dad with.

"I'm here to see my brother... Mason Styles. I spoke to you, I guess, over the phone," I told the woman the minute I stepped inside and headed straight for the reception desk.

"Oh, Mr Styles? Yes, we have spoken on the phone. Your brother is currently getting checked out therefore I cannot give you any updates of how he is."

"Right. Where can I wait?"

"If you'd like to take the lift up to the third floor then walk all the way to room 278. There are chairs and a vending machine as well."

"Okay, thank you," I nodded. "One more question."

"Sure."

"Who brought him in? Did he come on his own?"

"No. A lovely woman brought him in. Didn't know much about him and he looked really weak and lost. Just based on my experiences, your brother seemed to have been having an allergic reaction, however, please don't quote me on that."

"Did that woman happen to leave any contact details? Just to thank her and everything... I got a damn heart attack when my driver called and said my brother was nowhere to be found."

"Unfortunately, she didn't disclose any information."

"Okay, thank you."

Then the waiting game began. My mind was filled with thoughts that decided to race and see which one of them could end me first. There was so much in my head yet nothing at the same time. I hoped Jamie and Charlotte were ok with running the business and all the complications that I had to leave them with so abruptly.