Part 9

Preeti: extra room....ahem ahem.....iraada kya hai jijaji.....

Sameer: aapko saali se maasi banane ka.....

Every one: kya......😱😱😱😱😱

Naina comes out of shock earlier and runs to bathroom.....

And when Every one comes out of shock Sameer winks at them and tells them that he was joking and everyone laughs.....everyone goes to freshen
up.....

Girls sharing a room and boys sharing another such that each bed is separated with a thick curtain and each having a washroom and outside door of it's own.....on the floor there are only three rooms....two big ones like hall types on either side and a single room comparatively smaller in between them.....

Naina :( from inside the bathroom) Preeti.....

Preeti: haan behen bol....

Naina: Preeti mere bag mein se kapde dede nikaal kar.....

Preeti: haan abhi deti hoon....ruk....(she opens the suitcase and is shocked to see the stuff inside it...)Naina tu yeh pehnegi.....

Naina: arey itna chaunk(surprise) kyun rahi hai...jaldi dena....

Preeti: haan ruk na deti hoon....And handover her clothes.....

Naina: Preeeeeti....yeh kya hai....tujhe sab kapdon mein se yeh hi mila.....

Preeti: behen in sab mein se sabse lamba yahi tha.....

Naina: kya....Mr. Sameer Maheshwari 😡

Sameer was holding a shirt in his hands which slips....Then he picks it up again and wears it and ran towards the girls room....And knock on the door of Naina's portion....Preeti opens the door....

Sameer: ab kya kar diya meine ki tumhari behen mujh par chilla rahi hai...

Naina : Sameer Maheshwari you are a dead man today....

Sameer gulps harder and moves inside the room and in the meantime whole gang gathers there on hearing Naina's cursing....

Naina comes out of the washroom wearing shorts and a strap top....

All the boys are awestruck seeing her like this....

Pandit: bhaisaab bhaisaab atom bomb lag rahi....only Sameer standing near him can hear him...

Sameer hits on his head after listening this.....

Sameer: bhabhi hai teri....

Pandit: haan sorry sorry....

Swati:( to Naina) Naina isse dekh kar toh lag raha ki jijaji se zyaada jaldi toh tujhe hai hame maasi banane ki...kyun Preeti...And winks at her....

Naina: (to Sameer)isliye tumhe check karna tha ki meine apna saara samman rakha ya nahi taaki tum baaki ki dresses nikal sako.....

Naina just throws an angry glare at Sameer and runs from there....

Sameer runs behind her and Rohan also starts to follow them when Preeti stops him....

Preeti: arey yaar tum pura din inn dono ke saath rehte ho....phir bhi nahi samajh paaye....Abhi kuch der mein dekhna ek dusre ka haath pakad kar aa rahe honge.....

And with this gang moved to have their breakfast....

Here on the other side with Samaina....