2. Convincing Techno

Comenzar desde el principio

Technique saw the look Kengkla was giving him. This little wolf , Nic cursed his best friend.  This was a threat. Nic knew better to follow whatever his best friend said.

"Yes, Phee. Last time, when I met his parents.. they spoke of it, too. It's some family tradition which I feel was so weird. His parents was afraid we were to cross the line of best friends. So, they just reminded us the consequences if we did the deed or got caught. You need to marry Kla, Phee." Nic said trying to convince his brother. You asshole, Kla... You owe me big time for this.. Family tradition, my ass..

"Nic... Help, Phee naaa... please.. Phee still young and is studying.. Phee still need to work and give you extra money for your studies and living expenses.. Phee don't wanna get married so fast..." Techno pleaded his brother.

"Phee, I can't do anything.. Try to put yourself in Kla's shoes, Phee.. Phee, you always ask me to be responsible for my actions.. Now, you have to be responsible Phee.."Technique said while giving his elder brother the 'wise man' look. Sorry, Phee.. You've entered the wolf's den by yourself. Goodluck, Phee. 

Techno was angry now at his own brother and at Kengkla too. One, his brother was supporting his best friend. Two, the other man was too stubborn. What is so difficult to forget? It was just one night! Moreover, he was the one on the receiving end. Even he did not complain when his ass and his back was hurting badly.

"If you both was sober and was around yesterday, why didn't you stop me?! I yelled pretty loudly as I recall from the stairs! Especially you, Kla! You wasn't drunk. Why did you not push me away?!" yelled a frustrated Techno to both Kengkla and Technique in anger.

Kengkla and Technique looked at each other and blinked. Situations where Techno is angry was rarely seen. Techno was a person with a lot of patience and a very kind heart. Even when Technique deleted Techno's treasured collection of The Prince of Tennis anime and manga by accident, Techno wasn't angry. He just smiled and patted Technique's head. He also smiled and told Technique it was alright. No worries. He could just re-download them later when he is free. He even gave Technique some money and told him to buy some sweets for himself.

"P'No, yesterday Nic wasn't well.. Kla came to give me medicine and to make sure I was alright he stayed over. I don't remember hearing anything after taking the medicine. I was out dead, Phee.. And my room is at the end of the hallway.." Nic tried explaining, afraid his elder brother would be angry at him.

"Hah?! You were sick? What's wrong?! Did you go to the hospital?! How are you feeling now?! Why didn't you call me?!" Techno panicked, bombarding his younger brother with a lot of questions with deep concern. After all, Technique was his only brother. Their parents are retired and is currently living in a village with their grandparents, taking care of them. They are from an average household. Their parents married quite late, even Technique was an unexpected baby. Nevertheless, Techno was glad he was no longer alone and vowed to take care of his younger sibling.

"P'No, Nic is fine already, na.. Nic came in here to ask Kla.. what medicine he gave Nic for the flu and fever.. Nic, wanna buy and keep some in our house. Just in case we need it, we could use it. It is very effective, Phee. I was sneezing and flu was flowing non-stop, but once I ate the medicine everything was fine." said Nic to Techno.

"Ah.. That's a relief.. Kla, what medicine did you give my brother? And don't think you are off the hook?! EXPLAIN." said Techno glaring at Kengkla.

" It was Piriton, khab.. I use to get sick often when I entered secondary school so my mom told me to take it if I was feeling unwell. Mom, after all is a professor in Evolutionary Medicine.. And...Phee, I told you to stop.. but you didn't listen to me... you even cried and begged me.. and talked about the shirt you wore I AM A VIRGIN.. saying how sad you were and you will take responsibility for it... and it was you who kept touching me and stripped me of my clothes.. Do you really not remember what happened?" Kengkla looked at Techno with teary eyes wanting his Phee to feel guilty and wronged. Hmph! Let me give you my crocodile tears Phee.. You will surely fall for it.  Your anger doesn't scare me. I am to be your husband after all. I am to get use to all of this. I wanna see all of you, Phee. Even when you're angry, you're so cute..my wife..