Chapter 5

We got out of school. The day did go by pretty fast. I wasnt surprised at how fast. All we did was talk and take tests. Time flys when those types of things happen at school.

I walked out of the class room to see Jake. Arm against the wall and having a little smirk on his face. He is in my class but he always rushes out the door to beat me there and he poses. Typical.

"Hey sweet thing." He said as I walked past him.

"Hi." I made it short and sweet just to piss him off a little. It always did. Just for the hell of it.

"Oh come on. Do you really have to do this EVERY day?"

"Yes I do! I do it because it makes you mad." I said poking him in the stomach. I could feel rock hard abbs. Mmm!

"It doesnt make mad." He was trying to cover up.

I walked away. Hoping he would stay were he was and didnt follow me. Of course! He did. I tried to walk a little faster. Untill I felt his warm hand on my sholder. Then turned me around. Right away I looked into his beautiful green eyes. They had a little shimmer from what little light the school had. Then he leaned in and I followed. Then all I could hear was the other kids going 'Oooo.'

"Is that why your so mad? Because I didnt kiss you at the movie?"

"No it wasnt. Your theory is way better though." I smiled and laughed.

"Then what was it?" His smile went away as did mine.

"I...I...I dont really have a thing for you." I stuttered and I let the truth all come out.

He walked away face down. I felt terrible. I did like him. What have I done! "Jake,Jake!" I yelled. He turned to look at me but thats all he did. My only option was to chase after him. So thats just what I was going to do. I kept my distance just in case. He turned and saw that I was behind him and walked twards me. " I cant believe you would say that. I thought you really did have a thing for me. I changed so much for you."

"I didnt know what I was saying! I do like you!"

"Yeah, Sure." He rolled his eyes. I saw a tear form and fall from his eye.

I wiped off the tear. "I do! If you dont believe me fine! If you really did like me that much you would!" I said turning around. Once again he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around and he kissed me. He took it over. Then I tasted a salty substance. He was crying! "Uh, Are you okay?"

He wiped the tears off of his face. "Yeah, Im cool. Its just I have never liked a girl so much in my life!" He smirked along with a laugh.

"Oh, really?! Your joking arent you?" I looked shyly at the ground.

"Would I lie to you baby?" He grabs my chin and pulls it up so I am looking him right in the eyes.

..................

Another quote that I love and adore<3

I'm only me. That is all I can be.

No more, no less, dont second guess.

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry.

I've wished sometimes that I could die. Some days I'm funny, others I'm not,

Sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop.

You may not like me, but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay.

-Why_Even_Try1232