Relax | Revenge

Ok, this is a broken heart story. I got inspired by a music video. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats. Hope you like it! 

 Revenge

Emery has always been the good girl. Good grades, good behaviour, anything you can think of. But when her boyfriend cheated on her, the bad girl inside her came out. And the only thing she wants is Revenge. And nothing is going to stop her from getting what she wants. With a broken heart, or not.

Enjoy!

**********************************************************

I couldnt care less if i got grounded or arrested, I was going to do it. With the baseball bat on my hand, I continue walking to his car. It was park outside a club. I bet he is making out with a drunk-ass girl right now. I bet he has done it for the past 1 year we been going out. I cant believe I just found out right now. 

I found out when he was at a party, I said I wasnt going. Well, I thought I wasnt going. My best friend kind of made me. When I was at the party, as I was trying to find a bathroom, I found his having sex with a whore. He didnt know it was me, so he only yelled at me to get out and close the door. That bastard. To believe I thought he was the one. Thank god to Zane. Zane was my best friend, and he warned me about not doing it. I listened to him, but then started doubting my decision, until now. 

As I check if there was nobody outside, I felt my phone vibrate on my tight dress. I try to get it out, painfully let me tell you, and check the caller's ID:Zane.

"Hello?" I answer to my phone.

"Emery? Where are you? Its 1 am!" He question frantically.

"God, I'm ok! I am just in the a club, The Skye.." I answer, annoy at him for no reason.

"Em, are you sure you are ok?" He asks me slowly.

"I am ok! Now bye." I press the end call button and throw my phone on the pocket of my dress. Well. more like try. This pocket of this dress, well the whole dress is leather. So is kind of hard to move around with it. But I already got use to it for the past last 2 hours.

I saw the car all the way to the end of the lane. Perfect. Nobody will notice. I started walking to the car. It was his  treasure. It was red pick-up truck that his dad gave him 2 years ago. Since he cant afford another one, and his parents wont buy him another car; that car is like his baby to him. He never let me drive it. It was a miracle he let even let me in the car.

I stop in front of the ugly, ass pick up truck. I smile mischevouly before raising the baseball bat and hitting the windshield. Parts of glass flew everywhere, but it didnt feel as good as I thought it would.

Tears started pouring out of my eyes as i kept hitting the hood of the car. 

"Thats for cheating on me!" I yell as I hit the side window.

"Thats for making me fight with my best friend, you scumbag!" I scream, and hit the other side window.